rick owens nyc- you mothafuckas is trippin

the_state

honestly you think the guys who work supreme try any less harder than chadd?

if anything they're worse because they take themselves more seriously and believe what they're doing is "real" cuz its street

fuck you. and i aint even hating street style shits cool just dont be making it look like they stand on higher ground because they dont.

first of all, fuck you all.

i'm no bigot. i've rolled with thugs, gays. jocks, lowlifes, playwrights, wall streeters, fine ass cokehead dimes, crusty ass hippies, and everything in between. i used to ditch school in the mid 90's when i was 14 to chill downtown when it still meant something and get high off cheap drugs - i've lived in and around this city my entire life, so by no means would i call myself "new". i'm not trying to sound cool here, just defending myself against polack mikey pretty much calling me an ignant tourist.

i'm not saying shit about this guy's character. i'm not sayin he's bad people. but my point is this - i see no difference between this man and your typical pinoy hypebeast who rocks multicolored bapes and clown ass fuckin new eras or your fresh prince of bel air dressin ass mofos that you see near uniqlo on broadway. motherfuckers is tryin way too fuckin hard. that's all i'm sayin.

i'm no bigot. i've rolled with thugs, gays. jocks, lowlifes, playwrights, wall streeters, fine ass cokehead dimes, crusty ass hippies, and everything in between. i used to ditch school in the mid 90's when i was 14 to chill downtown when it still meant something and get high off cheap drugs - i've lived in and around this city my entire life, so by no means would i call myself "new".

i'm not saying shit about this guy's character. i'm not sayin he's bad people. but my point is this - i see no difference between this man and your typical pinoy hypebeast who rocks multicolored bapes and clown ass fuckin new eras or your fresh prince of bel air dressin ass mofos that you see near uniqlo on broadway. motherfuckers is tryin way too fuckin hard. that's all i'm sayin.

nobody_cares.jpg

i'm no bigot. i've rolled with thugs, gays. jocks, lowlifes, playwrights, wall streeters, fine ass cokehead dimes, crusty ass hippies, and everything in between. i used to ditch school in the mid 90's when i was 14 to chill downtown when it still meant something and get high off cheap drugs - i've lived in and around this city my entire life, so by no means would i call myself "new".

hypebeast is a hivemind mentality

this dude is doing his own thing and has ridiculous swag

there is no such thing as trying too hard if you get it right

honestly you think the guys who work supreme try any less harder than chadd?

if anything they're worse because they take themselves more seriously and believe what they're doing is "real" cuz its street

fuck you. and i aint even hating street style shits cool just dont be making it look like they stand on higher ground because they dont.

nigga when the fuck did i say the supreme guys were any better? shut your narrow ass up - going from fucking streetwRAAAZZZZ and OLD SKOOL NIKEKZ! to fake ass goth ninja posin in 6 months. punk frontin ass motherfucker. keep yourself real.

lul... the hate is silly an unwarranted, but

what's funnier is all the du's suckin chad's dick like they fuckin know him or somethin. got sum special insider scoop on a nigga life! ha.

and what is this business about him holding ground in the hood?

i dunno where u live, but he'd prob get shot up just like any other out

of place motherfucker. he's not some special mcsuper man,

and i bet he'd go from "i'm from hell" to

"i'll suck the hell outtta yer dick" if i put two fingers to his head and said

"click"

i see no difference between this man and your typical pinoy hypebeast who rocks multicolored bapes and clown ass fuckin new eras or your fresh prince of bel air dressin ass mofos that you see near uniqlo on broadway. motherfuckers is tryin way too fuckin hard. that's all i'm sayin.

you're right, different clown stee...same "look at/react to me" aesthetic