rick owens nyc- you mothafuckas is trippin

the_state

Chad Curry, Salesperson

"I think that dark things that scare people have a lot of beauty to them."

lb080204_560.jpg

(Photo: Jake Chessum)

What do you do?

I knew you were going to ask that, but I’m weird about being associated with what I do. We all label people based on that, so what I do is, I’m a human living life, just like you are.

But how do you pay the rent?

Vocationally, I’m a fashion stylist and an artist and I’m multifaceted. And then I also work at Jeffrey in their women’s designer section. I’m in a space with four walls and other people, and it’s been very challenging to wrap my brain around that.

How do you describe your style?

It kind of comes from within. I think I was born in the wrong time period, because anything Victorian, Edwardian, and goth I love, love, love. Even the Elizabethan period I love. I think that dark things that scare people have a lot of beauty to them.

Where do you get your hair cut?

I cut it myself. And I don’t sleep, because I think it wastes time, so many times, late at night is when I feel the need to cut on my hair. I use anything with a sharp edge.

Where did you get those glasses?

They’re Cutler and Gross, and I’m obsessed with them.

Where do you come from?

It’s quite embarrassing, but I was born in a place called Normal, Illinois, which has haunted me for my whole life.

ok - i get it. youre sleek. you take photos and pose ledgerous. you exude all sorts of goth ninja stee. you try WAY. TOO. FUCKING. HARD. i gets you, i know where your heads at. i can't get behind buying a $350 t shirt b/c it drapes well or a $4,000 leather jacket, but i understand where you're coming from. you's a snafu lookin ass mothafucka.

but you motherfucks that work in the rick owens nyc store?? you take the cake. i dont know what planet you guys come from - but damn.

i walked in there today just to peep shit, and this motherfucker behidn the counter had all the skin on his face/neck painted bright white. not liek the joker or some shit, it was literally he was painted whiter than the background of the screen i'm typing on. he might have had lipstick on too, and thick framed glasses. i just don't get it. has anyone here seen him? WTF??!

epmd%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E_yougotsto_101b.jpg

we all love cool clothes and fashionz and all that but when a dude looks like he spends a real long time on his look i automatically start to think they may be taking themselves too seriously and may be a tad too "self" oriented. and that's more unappealing on a man than on a woman imo.

i'm all for self expression and shit but i can't hang out with a dude if its gonna take him 2 hours to "get ready".

that being said, i doubt chaddd would be just dying to hang out with me either.

fuck it dude, lets go bowling...

ok - i get it. youre sleek. you take photos and pose ledgerous. you exude all sorts of goth ninja stee. you try WAY. TOO. FUCKING. HARD. i gets you, i know where your heads at. i can't get behind buying a $350 t shirt b/c it drapes well or a $4,000 leather jacket, but i understand where you're coming from. you's a snafu lookin ass mothafucka.

but you motherfucks that work in the rick owens nyc store?? you take the cake. i dont know what planet you guys come from - but damn.

i walked in there today just to peep shit, and this motherfucker behidn the counter had all the skin on his face/neck painted bright white. not liek the joker or some shit, it was literally he was painted whiter than the background of the screen i'm typing on. he might have had lipstick on too, and thick framed glasses. i just don't get it. has anyone here seen him? WTF??!

whats wrong with that you bigot fuck

whats wrong with that you bigot fuck

bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots calling bigots bigots