rick owens nyc- you mothafuckas is trippin

the_state

ok - i get it. youre sleek. you take photos and pose ledgerous. you exude all sorts of goth ninja stee. you try WAY. TOO. FUCKING. HARD. i gets you, i know where your heads at. i can't get behind buying a $350 t shirt b/c it drapes well or a $4,000 leather jacket, but i understand where you're coming from. you's a snafu lookin ass mothafucka.

but you motherfucks that work in the rick owens nyc store?? you take the cake. i dont know what planet you guys come from - but damn.

i walked in there today just to peep shit, and this motherfucker behidn the counter had all the skin on his face/neck painted bright white. not liek the joker or some shit, it was literally he was painted whiter than the background of the screen i'm typing on. he might have had lipstick on too, and thick framed glasses. i just don't get it. has anyone here seen him? WTF??!

Yo seriously dude, the guy that works at the Rick Owens store is awesome yea so he paints his face. He is nice knowledgeable and I will go to him every time I go there and remember him from when he work at Jeffery (If I'm right).

ok - i get it. youre sleek. you take photos and pose ledgerous. you exude all sorts of goth ninja stee. you try WAY. TOO. FUCKING. HARD. i gets you, i know where your heads at. i can't get behind buying a $350 t shirt b/c it drapes well or a $4,000 leather jacket, but i understand where you're coming from. you's a snafu lookin ass mothafucka.

but you motherfucks that work in the rick owens nyc store?? you take the cake. i dont know what planet you guys come from - but damn.

i walked in there today just to peep shit, and this motherfucker behidn the counter had all the skin on his face/neck painted bright white. not liek the joker or some shit, it was literally he was painted whiter than the background of the screen i'm typing on. he might have had lipstick on too, and thick framed glasses. i just don't get it. has anyone here seen him? WTF??!

Still sounds better than shopping at Supreme

the best part is his name is not something really exotic or creepy, it's just Chad

It's Chadd actually.

real tricky

and when I googled chadd rick owens to double check I found this:

http://michaellucasfashion.blogspot.com/2008/09/rick-owens.html

hilarious. is this the guy in geekbonchic's signature? I like the poses.