rick owens nyc- you mothafuckas is trippin

the_state

you have a lot of hate for a guy with a 7th seal avatar that movie is SZ as hell

e: also the_state = the_hate

For those that´ve missed it, I like goth, I was goth in my teens, I like apocalyptic shit, "elizium" is my favourite record.

What I DONT like is pretentious middle aged goth fucks pretending that they are something else, and teeny fashion boppers sucking up to said goth relics.

For those that´ve missed it, I like goth, I was goth in my teens, I like apocalyptic shit, "elizium" is my favourite record.

What I DONT like is pretentious middle aged goth fucks pretending that they are something else, and teeny fashion boppers sucking up to said goth relics.

What is this bullshit? Bobo you make a conscious decision to dress like a lumberjack and that's cool and all. Everybody appreciates the time and effort (and money) that you spend to look the way you do, but we all know that you aren't a lumberjack. You can't go around flippin' that shit around and getting in a tizzy just cuz some du in New York likes dressing up as Jack Skellington. Not hating on you, Bobo, just hating on the opinion; it smells a lot like hypocrisy.

What is this bullshit? Bobo you make a conscious decision to dress like a lumberjack and that's cool and all. Everybody appreciates the time and effort (and money) that you spend to look the way you do, but we all know that you aren't a lumberjack. You can't go around flippin' that shit around and getting in a tizzy just cuz some du in New York likes dressing up as Jack Skellington. Not hating on you, Bobo, just hating on the opinion; it smells a lot like hypocrisy.

I can see where you´re coming from, but my point wasnt about his right to look goth, just that he for some reason is fashion jeebus around these parts. Come on , he sees "beauty in darkness".

• 3 years later...

the comments are more embarrassing

people from his "past life":

DEBIBRISCOE1

You are so scaring me. What the hell are you doing? Find me on fb or i will post all your secret stunts. And you know i know them all. [email protected]

TSCOTTALLEN

Think back...way back...volkswagon rabbit...no gas...begging for a dollar from anyone...Good to see you're doing what you love! would love to talk!

HEATHER_E

Chad, so good to see you are doing well. I am soooo jealous you are living in NYC - my dream place to be! Happy new year! Heather Eubank

SHANNONLEA

Chad this is Shannon E, yeah its me!!! I hope you see this blog. I have been wondering about you for forever!!!! please contact me, Im on facebook! miss you and love yamore!!!

DONNY75

Chad.....its Donny. Wow.....glad to see you doing what you're passionate at. Texas misses you!!!

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

du reminds me of this hellraiser/marilyn manson du i saw in my 3rd grade field trip to childrens museum. du walked by right when i got off the driving simulator. total mindfuck.