Investor(s) needed: taco stand (baller status potential)

dismalfuture

Yeah, my dream location has opened up for rent, I just want to do a stand-up taco stand, single countertop jawn. It's 2 spaces down from my house so I'd cook at my house even.

I don't know how much money I'd need but I'd just license it as a coffee shop with 'sandwiches' and just try to turn over tacos and burritos all day, there's not even room for a drink fridge and it's next door to a bar and a corner shop anyway. I'm thinking a very small amount of money, really.

Investors would also be welcome to come live with me, there will be a spare bedroom available at the Temple of Jawnz and I can find you alternative work as well.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

niagra, I ain't asking you to buy from my store, I got that on lock. I am asking you to give me four to five figures in dollars so I can cop this shit and bring food and steez to the victims, like I've been promising.

if all else fails in my life, this was exactly my plan.

during highschool i worked at this really small taco/burrito shop just as you describe. stand up, in and out kind of place. i started there when it first opened and now the owner is baller stat. he came to the states illegally with his dad, they survived on picking trash. his taco shop blew up hard core within the past few years, and now hes ballin out of control. i know all the recipes for everything by heart, i was just gonna open shop somewhere else and ball out. oh yeah, the secret to his success is that almost every worker there was an illegal immigrant. he rents out a house or apartment for them like two blacks away, overworks them, and pays them shit.

id be all over this dismal, but i gots to get my bachelors on first, at least. hit me up for some recipies, though i doubt youd need any. good luck.

also included for prospective inspectors: unlimited free Korean vagina, and being completely serious here, this place is right across from a bar so it's just shooting fish in a barrel every night, if you like that sort thing. So yeah that's on the table for now too.

Ideally, I would like to have a dress code for employees of my shop, basically a Muji apron over head to toe Raf Simons.

When I say right across from a bar, I mean it's facing a bar in an Asian sized alley not much wider than my penis is long, and there's some alright looking girls that stop by the bar, so I could permit employees working at the TOJ Taco stand to give out a maximum of 2 free tacos to each bitch in return for blowjobs, as long as I get first run.

and yes, no jawnz for sale actually, I must bring food and steez to the victims. Execpt that Rick, I'd like to sell that in order to fund this endeavour.

I would install a spit in my home for the sole purpose of the production of tacos al pastor

Did we have this thread already? I want some pozole.

I will be doing this, eventually. (0) Probably at the shop though.

Also, this taco stand will be called 'TOJ Taco' (0)

I think I am just gonna ask my rich Japanese girlfriend, or alternatively my 82 year old grandma for the money, so I don't have to sell my MMM jacket. :(

Here's some numbers to mull over, and I'm not exaggerating any of this:

-The (repaid) deposit for the two places will be $6000, and then a total of about $1000/month for rent on both combined. Includes a 2BR/1BA house and the store.

-apart from that, the only other costs I see are a very mild home-brew renovation to the shop that would cost about $1000 or less, licensing fees, and a small inventory of food to start up with. I suppose we could just buy subsequent supplies from the till.

-At full steam, I seriously think shop profit will be in the $10K-20K/month range, maybe more if a miracle happens. there's a guy who ran a simple shawarma stand, who made $10K/ month off a similar setup to what I have in mind, and I personally think my location is better and my food more pertinent to the market, based on the fact that I've lived here long than that guy and I know what my people need.

-weather is warming up here in about 1-2 months, perfect for having a food stand like this.

-Shop concept is beautiful Asian men making tacos, bringing the food and steez to the female victims.