Flat Head Wallet, Visvim G. Reservation, Iron Heart Flannel, Samurai

pennyoka

Need cash, all items are brand new and come with tags/box. Please let me know if you need any more pics or have any questions. Can PM me here or send any inquiries to [email protected]. Have delt on here before with mrip, 78, JDS and others. Feel free to check my ebay feedback under pennyoka21, I have 100% positive feedback.

Flat Head Mid-length wallet in black. Check out selfedge.com if you need specs or more pics, that is where it was purchased from. A great, super quality piece, just not sure if it is for me. Looking to get near what I purchased it for, it is sold out at SE anyway.

Price Drop to $430 shipped

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Iron Heart Super Heavyweight Flannel in Blue Size XL, brand new with tag.

Price drop to $260 shipped

Chest (pit to pit x 2) : 46.5"

Length (Top of neck to bottom of front): 32"

Outer Sleeve: 27"

Shoulder Width: 19.5"

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Samurai 3000VX Lot 10, Size 36x36 brand new with tag (Purchased from BiG for over $300 before the lawsuit, these have hand painted arcs and red tab). SOLD

Waist: 37"

Inseam: 38"

Front Rise: 12.5"

Back Rise: 16"

Thigh: 13"

Leg Opening: 9.6"

IMG_0008.jpg

Visvim G. Reservation/Ancestor in buttery elk leather. Brand New, size 11, but they run a little large. I would say these could accommodate anybody between an 11-12. Made in Korea, not China like lots of their new shoes, great quality. Not positive I want to move these, I guess it is an interest check

SOLD

IMG_0068.jpg