Sign in to follow this  
ProfMonnitoff

4.0... two months later

i'm still having about 70% of the problems I was having 2 months ago. in turn, I use sufu much, much less than I used to.

I've gotten used to having to scroll down half a blank page to see what I'm trying to look at as well as having to open a separate window when trying to add rep. I also still hate it.

I realized that you totally can see how many PMs you have. But it's tiny. It's at the header where it says which subforum > thread you're in. Your name is right there with a number in brackets. But good lord that's still tiny.

I realized that you totally can see how many PMs you have. But it's tiny. It's at the header where it says which subforum > thread you're in. Your name is right there with a number in brackets. But good lord that's still tiny.

they actually just put that in a few days ago

It's improved, but I still think it needs to be better. 4.0 is not 100% functional with Internet Explorer. For example, I can't change my signature.

Guest kas.

Anyone else finding 4.0 doesn't work with firefox speeddial plugin?

You can only put one person at a time on your ignore list.

all of the pull downs don't work for me.

-clicking on the rep box doesn't pull down the rep options, i have to click on it and open it into a new window.

-when i click on a the username, there used to be a pull down list with pm options and some other stuff, now it goes straight to the user profile

i'm still having about 70% of the problems I was having 2 months ago. in turn, I use sufu much, much less than I used to.

i noticed that inaya. and sadly you're not the only one. there are lots of posters i used to follow and pm with and shit and now we all spend so much less time here that the relationships are fizzling. I'm sure this is common with a lot of you, too. And its a cycle: less connections = less fun = less posting = less connections, etc.

we should start a "sufu people i miss" thread and start calling each other out.

and go to alexa.com and compare sufu with styleforum and see what has happened.

and i'll tell u something else. sufu used to have a bunch of funny ass posters. creative hate and shit, but it wasn't REAL hate. it was a platform for being witty and creative and a class clown or whatever. i feel like that is missing too. we aren't engaged enough with the forum anymore to even make an effort.

fuckin sucks

nice job sufu. i used to despise styleforum. it had marginal sense of humor and seemed totally irrelevant with respect to fashion. i spend easily twice as much time there now than i do here at sufu...

i said this when u first made the changes. sufu is a community. we are sufu. without us there is no sufu. and no sufu community = no ad revenue.

i'll do my part if you'll do yours

all of the pull downs don't work for me.

-clicking on the rep box doesn't pull down the rep options, i have to click on it and open it into a new window.

-when i click on a the username, there used to be a pull down list with pm options and some other stuff, now it goes straight to the user profile

I guess you be using IE?

Shit sux with IE. I have to use it when I'm "working" at the med school.