stolen

christianjustin

it would be physically impossible to get two dickheads that close to each other in parallel

also christian dude you know you can leave your stuff with the people who swipe meal cards at pippin right? when i have my laptop in my bag i ask them to watch it and they put it under THEIR desk. UCI has signs warning NOT to leave valuables like laptops or bags cuz things DO get jacked. hope u learned ur lesson

DUDE YOU CALLED THE COPS ON ME?!?!

Wow dude i was just playing brawl in my room

and the POPO COMIN THRU

DUDE NOT COOL

dude, i know its you. u were there the same time as I was.

can i please have it. i will drop it i swear...i just want it back.

ill pay u too if tats what u want, i just want my bag and notes.

i just want it back that all...

Hahahaha.

God damn this is why stupid people can't have nice things.

In 9th grade I bought a $60 Guess watch and rocked it like I was a true balla. It was all stainless steel and had a nice face too. Then one day while changing clothes in the PE lockers I went to take a piss and went back to my locker and found the mutha-fucka jacked. I've never bought an expensive watch since then. True story.

I am in big trouble with the UCI housing supervisor apparently now thanks to christianjustin. I have to talk to him soon and I have no idea wtf for. Apparently he's not "letting it go." Furthermore, this random asian chick i've never spoken to says to me "Hey Mister Criminal."

grrrrrr

i got my gf stolen..who do i blame?

I can relate.

but

how did branespload get caught up in this? I thought the dude never leaves his room cause he's socially inept? Why would he steal something if he doesn't go out in public to flaunt it? aka someone sum up the accusations made in this thread.

no hate, just sayin.

^ exactly. I made one sarcastic post and it never even said that i took it, i just said thanks for the bag, and i apparently forgot to include the (10) because he thought i would seriously confess that i stole his bag on a public website -_- so he called the cops on me and they searched my room and scolded me for being sarcastic on the internet. apparently you can't make jokes on the internet because everyone takes the internet very seriously.

so now, even after christianjustin decided to drop it and apologized to me, saying he didnt want anyone to get in trouble, and that honestly, he just wanted his bag back and if i gave it back to him (not that i have it) he wouldn't judge or look down on me.. but it doesn't matter because this little scuffle landed me deep with the UC Irvine housing supervisors..

i have never been the victim but i used to have a stealing problem.

my favorite is stealing a lot of groceries at once. to do so simply bring in 3 or 4 plastic shopping bags and place them in the bottom of the shopping cart. fill them with the merchandise you are "shopping for" and simply walk out the enterance like you just bought them. make sure to remove razors, dvds, bjore nose jawns and things of that nature from their casings.

i should write a book.

I am in big trouble with the UCI housing supervisor apparently now thanks to christianjustin. I have to talk to him soon and I have no idea wtf for. Apparently he's not "letting it go." Furthermore, this random asian chick i've never spoken to says to me "Hey Mister Criminal."

grrrrrr

for those of us not in the know can u explain your relationship with the thread starter? you know eachother in real life?