stolen

christianjustin

someone steal my backpack, its a piece of shit but still functional. i need a valid excuse to buy a new one. let me know when you wanna jack my shit though, so i can take out my pens and i-clicker. gotta take them quizezzzzzz

Once again, i will say, CJ had mad rep before he got all emotional about this fucking pack. I guess i understand him, but if i remember the shit he said along the many pages gracing this here site, i think he should continue to be hassled and berated.

that is all concept.

I'm only 6 pages in and this thread is prob my fave on sufu right now. Did that shit with branespload and the popo really go down? If so, that is some straight-up bitchassness right there. CJ deserves to have some other, more valuable shit stolen, like his anal virginity.

Man, you missed all the good stuff too as most of the stuff's been deleted. There were even photos of the missing signs that were plastered in the cafeteria the day after.

This thread was one of my favorites - right up there with englandmj7 versus a t-shirt brand.

This thread was one of my favorites - right up there with englandmj7 versus a t-shirt brand.

I know this is the less popular opinion, but I love that Brunetti held his own and won. Maybe in a fucked way, but people talking shit on the internet get away with a lot sometimes, and it was funny seeing that get flipped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...