stolen

christianjustin

LOL.

he opened a paypal ticket because i couldn't ship out after 2 days after i clearly said i may not be able to

you's a hoe, christian lai

steven, i didnt want to open the ticket, but i pm'ed you several times with no response and the other guy you sold the cp's to recommended that i do so.

i just wanted a response telling me when you will ship them out and not to be ignored. i think that is fair, don't you? i only did so, since i wasn't left with any other options.

edit: and just to be a good sport and to beat someone else to the punch "at least i didn't called the popo on you" (10)

I think CJ was on the positive rep side of things when this thread started, no?

snitches get red peen.

Go cry about your overpriced bag for years to come, you should tell your kids about it (who waffles is TOTALLY going to come inside and on), god, get over yourself. if you cant afford to lose a super expensive stupid bag, you should go buy a jan sport and tote your books without coke head attachment and delirium about whats on your back.... anyone who cares about that bag at your school is not giving you pussy anyway, so you fail.

actually i am going to neg you now too, fuck you CJ, you got no swag and your a rat. Should have watched yer shit better, probably lost it and cant admit it to yourself... its 3 or 400 bucks kid, let it go.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey guys, I actually am missing a backpack. Wool and leather Vael rucksack. It vanished from my home a few months ago. I won't be mad at you if you just return it, and I swear I won't call the cops (you have 8 hours to bring it back before I do though). There's a chance it's in my closet and I just didn't really look for it all that well, but I figured I'd check here first.