Made to Measure shirts

Francis Xavier

Hey, I'm looking for some websites that sell made to measure shirts. I did a search but couldn't find any threads.

I googled but only found ugly fabrics and the websites don't really give you the option of fine tuning the shirt measurements.

I did find one, Proper, who looks solid, but they don't have many fabrics.

Anybody know of some others with good fabrics and fine tuning?

If you want something with great fit (better than MTM) go to a bespoke shirt maker in your city. You'll probably spend around 200 dollars or thereabouts on your first shirt, but it will be of the best fit, and the tailor will be able to give you advice regarding the collar/shoulders etc to best fit your physique. THEN you can send the shirt to jantzen in hong kong, they'll copy the shirt and you can get bespoke shirts made at over half the price they would normally cost. They also have many different options that you can choose, so check it out

If you want something with great fit (better than MTM) go to a bespoke shirt maker in your city. You'll probably spend around 200 dollars or thereabouts on your first shirt, but it will be of the best fit, and the tailor will be able to give you advice regarding the collar/shoulders etc to best fit your physique. THEN you can send the shirt to jantzen in hong kong, they'll copy the shirt and you can get bespoke shirts made at over half the price they would normally cost. They also have many different options that you can choose, so check it out

most people do not have a bespoke shirt maker in their city or state even for that matter. you do not need to spend $200+ for a nice fitting shirt. also sending this bespoke shirt to hong kong to be copied is a bad idea because it could be lost in the mail or by jantzen themselves. not to mention jantzen is notorious for their wait time.

imo take any dress shirt that fits moderately decent than have that tailored to near perfection for around $40 easy. or do it yourself for free using this youtube guide as a good starting point.

i get mine from ww chan

http://www.wwchan.com/

Took a while to get the proper fit (had to send back my first shirt twice, took about 6 month from first order until receiving the shirt the third time), but it was well worth it. they have a good selection of fabrics available online, the quality is amazing and even though the prices have gone up recently, it's still at least 50% cheaper than getting it made by a local shirt maker (for equal quality of fabrics and construction)

i get mine from ww chan

http://www.wwchan.com/

Took a while to get the proper fit (had to send back my first shirt twice, took about 6 month from first order until receiving the shirt the third time), but it was well worth it. they have a good selection of fabrics available online, the quality is amazing and even though the prices have gone up recently, it's still at least 50% cheaper than getting it made by a local shirt maker (for equal quality of fabrics and construction)

Chan is like the high-end of these online shirtmakers. Better service too but more pricey. I get mine from Kent Wang but they're $130 and I'm not sure he offers custom to everyone or just some limited clients.