also, wayne has commented on his dick size in song before. line goes,

"5 foot 6, nice size dick..."

never said it was huuuuuuge.

he does make some creepy ass faces.

but i <3.

also, wayne has commented on his dick size in song before. line goes,

"5 foot 6, nice size dick..."

never said it was huuuuuuge.

only Haitians truly have the big djon djon.

cour2lrg.jpg

=

readlionsimage.jpg

?????

now you just put the lions' faces over wayne's face and it will be complete

Just saw the video

Wayne is a lot smarter and more articulate than most people give him, or the stereotypical "rapper" for. Good watch, cool dude

The interview kinda made me uncomfortable at times. Katie would ask fuckin stupid white people questions and wayne would just sit there and smirk like a crazy nigga and stumble to answer the questions asked in a civilized white person manner. IM A GANGSTA I DO WHAT I WANT AND I GET HIGH.

IM A GANGSTA I DO WHAT I WANT AND I GET HIGH.

That is why I'm so happy there is now Obama as a role model for young men. These people are supposed to be role models for us, but rather than helping young brothers become a man they want them to become ignorant fools.

obama did weed bro and he liked it.

so much that he advocates for medicinal weed.

the kind that you get for migranes lol.

wayne is awesome. the im a gangsta schpiel was hilarious. i do agree with the sentiment that he is the most individualistic person in mainstream music.

'im a gangsta and i do what i want'

the migraines line was great, can't go all out open book on Katie Couric. Also loved his response to Katie's pressing him about ongoing lean use.

but I think he's an honest dude, doesn't try to portray himself as anything but what he is. Hell he's practically smoking weed blatantly with eyes low and joint in hand in almost every major American magazine spread he's featured in.

obama did weed bro and he liked it.

so much that he advocates for medicinal weed.

the kind that you get for migranes lol.

there is nothing wrong with weed.

the problem is that rappers can easily be a positive role model yet they don't. but now we have obama :)

there is nothing wrong with weed.

the problem is that rappers can easily be a positive role model yet they don't. but now we have obama :)

Didn't you watch the interview (I'm assuming you did since you replied here).

Wayne is nobodies role model but two!

the migraines line was great, can't go all out open book on Katie Couric. Also loved his response to Katie's pressing him about ongoing lean use.

but I think he's an honest dude, doesn't try to portray himself as anything but what he is. Hell he's practically smoking weed blatantly with eyes low and joint in hand in almost every major American magazine spread he's featured in.

I don't like him because once he acquired money he moved to the wealthy part of New Orleans and didn't go back to his people, other people on Cash Money would do free concerts and spend time with the people.

Didn't you watch the interview (I'm assuming you did since you replied here).

Wayne is nobodies role model but two!

no no no boss.

he symbolizes a person from the projects that is now a millionaire and famous, so of course he's a role model for the black community. sadly he and most other rappers aren't positive ones.

to be honest, doesnt wayne just live either on a bus or in miami?

i enjoy just watching the dude though. ppl on here wish they had his swag. lookin like a short ass gremlin and still making it as the most wanted man in music is a testament to his work.

co-signed.

10char

to be honest, doesnt wayne just live either on a bus or in miami?

i enjoy just watching the dude though. ppl on here wish they had his swag. lookin like a short ass gremlin and still making it as the most wanted man in music is a testament to his work.

i've seen him a couple times around miami, he's very short and skinny. i'd never suspect it was him if it wasn't for the entourage and tattoos.

i dont really understand his raps sometimes if you really listen to it there no real connection , just a bunch of mumbles made up words and a couple phrases and a beat, well atleast what i hear from the radio.

i dont get it but i like it ?

its free association, i dont really dissect his rhymes cause hes not really a great rapper in the 90s nyc sense. hes just the right man at the right time.

weezy apparently never writes down any lyrics, he just comes up with it in his head and records it straight on the spot

i have much respect for that

i dont really understand his raps sometimes if you really listen to it there no real connection , just a bunch of mumbles made up words and a couple phrases and a beat, well atleast what i hear from the radio.

i dont get it but i like it ?

its free association, i dont really dissect his rhymes cause hes not really a great rapper in the 90s nyc sense. hes just the right man at the right time.

You guys are the reason wayne has "Misunderstood" tattooed on his face.

You don't get it.

i think people underestimate how intelligent he really is. he is everywhere, everyone knows who he is. he isnt some pre-fab D4L bullshit. hate him or love him, you are still talking about him and listening to his shit.

You guys are the reason wayne has "Misunderstood" tattooed on his face.

You don't get it.

motherfucking WORD.

like 95% of people that don't like him..

mostly just don't get the language. i wouldn't wanna listen to shit

i didn't understand either... but damn, sorry u dumb n shit, missin out

other 5% are just hatin on pure swaggz