• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he does make some creepy ass faces.

but i <3.

also, wayne has commented on his dick size in song before. line goes,

"5 foot 6, nice size dick..."

never said it was huuuuuuge.

The interview kinda made me uncomfortable at times. Katie would ask fuckin stupid white people questions and wayne would just sit there and smirk like a crazy nigga and stumble to answer the questions asked in a civilized white person manner. IM A GANGSTA I DO WHAT I WANT AND I GET HIGH.

the migraines line was great, can't go all out open book on Katie Couric. Also loved his response to Katie's pressing him about ongoing lean use.

but I think he's an honest dude, doesn't try to portray himself as anything but what he is. Hell he's practically smoking weed blatantly with eyes low and joint in hand in almost every major American magazine spread he's featured in.

the migraines line was great, can't go all out open book on Katie Couric. Also loved his response to Katie's pressing him about ongoing lean use.

but I think he's an honest dude, doesn't try to portray himself as anything but what he is. Hell he's practically smoking weed blatantly with eyes low and joint in hand in almost every major American magazine spread he's featured in.

I don't like him because once he acquired money he moved to the wealthy part of New Orleans and didn't go back to his people, other people on Cash Money would do free concerts and spend time with the people.

to be honest, doesnt wayne just live either on a bus or in miami?

i enjoy just watching the dude though. ppl on here wish they had his swag. lookin like a short ass gremlin and still making it as the most wanted man in music is a testament to his work.

to be honest, doesnt wayne just live either on a bus or in miami?

i enjoy just watching the dude though. ppl on here wish they had his swag. lookin like a short ass gremlin and still making it as the most wanted man in music is a testament to his work.

i've seen him a couple times around miami, he's very short and skinny. i'd never suspect it was him if it wasn't for the entourage and tattoos.

i dont really understand his raps sometimes if you really listen to it there no real connection , just a bunch of mumbles made up words and a couple phrases and a beat, well atleast what i hear from the radio.

i dont get it but i like it ?

i dont really understand his raps sometimes if you really listen to it there no real connection , just a bunch of mumbles made up words and a couple phrases and a beat, well atleast what i hear from the radio.

i dont get it but i like it ?

its free association, i dont really dissect his rhymes cause hes not really a great rapper in the 90s nyc sense. hes just the right man at the right time.

You guys are the reason wayne has "Misunderstood" tattooed on his face.

You don't get it.

You guys are the reason wayne has "Misunderstood" tattooed on his face.

You don't get it.

motherfucking WORD.

like 95% of people that don't like him..

mostly just don't get the language. i wouldn't wanna listen to shit

i didn't understand either... but damn, sorry u dumb n shit, missin out

other 5% are just hatin on pure swaggz