FS/IC: Carol Christian Poell double-zip fencing leather jacket; size 48 $700 USD

_ironman

[highlight]Carol Christian Poell double-zip fencing leather jacket; size 48 SOLD[/highlight]

* PRICE IS IN USD.

* PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.

* BUY MORE FOR ADDED DISCOUNT

* PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM :)

so, here's the deal. after a couple of months, i've finally decided to let this go. i'm clearly not looking to get much, and i'm hoping this will be a very quick sale. there are a couple of reasons why i'm selling mine at such a low price: first of all, it's old. 8 years, and is the old version of the ccp fencing. secondly, the previous owner installed a 3rd front center zipper. i..don't know why...i guess it was for convenience or something, but it defeats the purpose of buying a fencing, and kinda ruins it. kinda really. and the obvious reason: i could really use the money lol

on that note, the price is absolutely firm, as i am already taking a big loss on this. not to mention i am listing it at the lowest price it's ever been seen. as of right now, i would rather give up this leather for the money than have it sit in my closet and be only semi-appreciated. this is a rare chance to get a collector's item at such a low price! :) if you know anyone who would be interested, please feel free to let them know!

Collection: S/S 2000

Material: 100% Object Dyed Calf Leather

Lining: 100% Cotton / 100% Bemberg (sleeves)

Colour: Black

Labelled Size: 48

Chest: 52cm (20.5”)

Shoulders: 43cm (17”)

Sleeves: 66cm (26”)

Length: 73cm (28”)

Asking Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD

ccp-fencing.jpg

Notes:

- price is absolutely firm; i am already taking a big loss on this

- same version currently going on y! for ~$2800 USD…lowest i’ve seen was i think ~$1000 USD on eBay

- the original CCP fencing leather with dual curved side zips; is one of 35 made

- two outer hand-warmer pockets, two inner zipped pockets

- features curved arm seam, locking RiRi zippers

- * please note that the extra center zipper is YKK, not RiRi

Additional Images: (to come tonight if necessary)

-

- [url=]Curved arm detail

-

- [url=]Sleeve lining detail

-

- [url=]Zipper detail 2

-

- [url=]Wash tag 1

-