internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

the other 4 (baguette, zubin, juvenile delinquent, jane) have until the 20th of april to make some form of very apologetic contact and confirm they have sent their parcels or i will put up a link to their rep and they can be neg repped to extinction.. and black listed from next time

if you know these people please give them a kick in the pants

thanks to everyone else for playing nice and to bangbangbang for helping with the crap job of pming everyone

I thought Zubin said something about sending 2 weeks ago, but there wasn't a clear "I've sent!".

posted by Zubin

icon1.gifmy package is gonna be shipped out by the end of...

my package is gonna be shipped out by the end of the week....please dont hate me SUPERGAYSWAPPARTNER

I think there ought to be more swap pics :confused:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent... sorry for the delay, but it ended up helping cause the person i was supposed to send to already got something in a mix up mish mash of wonder.

will post pics of my pack i got yesterday later today or so :)

i tried to only check people off that actually said SENT cause i know all about gunnas... i think quite a few gunnas may have been listed as SENT that havent sent

jeep the person sending to you claimed to have sent quite early on

ive pmed the listed ones even facebooked one but nothing, they got me on ignore

very rude

:mad: yearh i got no pms to my pms (from the leftovers). Rude indeed.

i wholeheartedly support the neg rep train on all confirmed non-senders

totally. there's no excuse for it, if you want to join the swap, you should play by the rules. and if there's any doubt that you won't be able to participate you shouldn't agree to. i feel bad for the people waiting much after a lot of us have gotten our packages. it's like eating in front of people while they haven't gotten their meals yet. yes, much of our snacks (and cigarettes :) ) are long gone.

deliveries have stopped???

the other 4 (baguette, zubin, juvenile delinquent, jane) have until the 20th of april to make some form of very apologetic contact and confirm they have sent their parcels ...

baguette says his was sent

jane reckons shes was gonna send

zubin says hes gonna send

that leaves juveniledelinquent in the dog box with 5 days till neg rep train

anyone still anxiously waiting a parcel?

reckons, huhh??

I'm going to feel bad if JD doesn't step up and send to *****.

If you have sent, could you track it to see if it has been received (if not already). :)