internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

img05658077371.jpg

first of all is diamonds' lovely artistic rendition of one of my favorite photographs. notice the lovely details, including the dripping cum, vortexing anus and little heart to the left. look out, timber!

img05728132554.jpg

some stickers for things. these things, i am sure mean things, but i don't know what.

there are also two photos, one is very dark and looks like diamonds snorting something, and one is an amazing piece of urban art

img05738324453.jpg

it says "lets make total destroy victoria" ( the a in victoria is also an anarchy symbol. nice touch.)

in the nest post -

img05748385029.jpg

the stuff >: )

img05758495105.jpg

there is a ming and ping CD(in mp2? sorry buddy i only listen to FLAC : smug:) a fancy condom and a HUGE magazine(big thanks here, i have never seen one in the flesh)

some interesting person words of encouragement from diamonds himself to me on the cover here

img05768582889.jpg

img05778634922.jpg

a book on how to be a villain (which i actually wrote, diamonds)

img05788729116.jpg

reeses cups candy, batman flavored candy, gummy cherries(which i just finished yummy!) a pen and a TRUE UV BLACKLIGHT BULB

img05798798280.jpg

in this photo, a pineapple flavored franks energy drink(big thanks, its my favorite energy drink ever. did you investigate towards this??), some head and shoulders shampoo(because i disclosed to diamonds that in the last 6 months i had used only 1oz of shampoo), a model twine sealed box(even rattles when you shake it!) and a stack of diamonds' resumes. what i don't think you realized is that by giving me these, you have also given me your parents address >: )

all in all, thanks so much for IMO the best package so far this superswap.

from all of us here in jolly old victoria, goodbye superfuture!

left my camera at my aunt's for the weekend.

sorry for the iphone pics & gay bed sheets.

IMG_0674-1.jpg

two sets of letters with two keys +

outline of the constructivist view

(tg<3, thanks.)

supergayswap package OR THE BEGINNING OF A CRAZY NEW LOST ARG

IMG_0675.jpg

box with instructions

IMG_0677.jpg

put in the key.

waited for smoke monster to come out

IMG_0678.jpg

first view

IMG_0679.jpg

everything laid out.

crazy box sawyer.

as soon as i opened it made my room smell 10x better.

I received my package from Icarius last monday (very quick shipping !). was very suprised and liked it a lot. lots of creativity and diy stuff, a dark looking ripped tank top, his personal favorite places from chicago, and a nice note. thanks a lot man ;) !

img2866.jpg

img2868.jpg

img2884.jpg

sorry for the pics. was wearing chinos. and my shoulders are fucked up i'd rather wear a jacket than showing them.

img2870.jpg

i think i did. thanks again icarus.

btw sent mine on thursday. was very heavy and got quite ripped off but we are all in the same boat i guess. and i was happy to buy stuff and send them anyway. i have pictures of it if too lazy to snap some !

got my goodies from mr calvin oscar.

sorry it took so long, i just got back home.

9b1d983f-1.jpg

39748a0c.jpg

d5da6d20.jpg

i know i dont post much so it was harder, but its funny how i pretty much enjoy everything you sent.

and only because you admonished me to wear them, ill put those shutter shades to good use too.

thanks man!