Sign in to follow this  
jeepster

Best/Worst of Superfuture: Blogs, Image Dumps, crass bullshit & more

Wish I could leave comments on tumblr…

yeah, why is that? Kinda a flaw in the whole system they've got.

Do It Quick Before The Thread Turns Into Fffffound Requestsss

Do It Quick Before The Thread Turns Into Fffffound Requestsss

dang turns out I sent it a while back and forgot :(

sry billy.

i ffffound daniway's blog a while ago.

i forget it tho.

I successfully added a comment function to 93% of my blog. skips like every fourth post. dunno why. fucka html.

LOL I GOT A FFFFFOUND ACCOUNT

SORRY I HAVE NO INVITE.

MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

spacer.gif

After viewing some of these blogs, I'm tempted to make one of my own however I'm not too entirely sure what I want to write about or post up..

Guest jmatsu
After viewing some of these blogs, I'm tempted to make one of my own however I'm not too entirely sure what I want to write about or post up..

write about something you know and love best. video games. i'd read it. sometimes.

That's probably what I was thinking, I just need to come up with a creative concept and shit.. I'll give it a shot.

edit: well I made my blog, I'll start to post shit when I can..

http://fataldmg.blogspot.com/

yellow dogs updates paused for my birthday and the weekend, I will make sure to update soon

i actually do keep a fairly elaborate diary but i never read it afterwards and i always throw the notebook away when i've filled it

it's just a good way to get shit out of my head, not really meant for others to read at all

I successfully added a comment function to 93% of my blog. skips like every fourth post. dunno why. fucka html.

Keeping it real yo. Thanks for the link blast, though I haven't been blogging serious for a minute. Maybe in a week or two I'm going to shit something out via wordpress instead of the usual stuff.

I've been digging your posts lately.

Keeping it real yo. Thanks for the link blast, though I haven't been blogging serious for a minute. Maybe in a week or two I'm going to shit something out via wordpress instead of the usual stuff.

I've been digging your posts lately.

Thanks man

the comment thing is odd, had to import it from another site that tumblr outsources too... haha weird.

Wack. Get on that wordpress tip. I wanna do blogging again now that people are springing up with tumblrs. I just got LAZY.

I like tumblr, its infinitely easier than wordpress and has cleaner designs. They just suck w/ that comment tip.

I like tumblr, its infinitely easier than wordpress and has cleaner designs. They just suck w/ that comment tip.

u rite. I got rid of comments though, mostly because when I'm bored at work I dump tons of entries...actually my site is more suitable for rss :o

blogging is too much work. i just like putting up funny pictures or talking about food

i dont even know why i have subscribers