do u find girls wearing streetwear attractive?

nig1

zing.

like everywhere else in life, most girls are pretty clueless about fashion or progressive style. i think it's unfortunate that because of that, womens streetwear is sorely lacking. and if it's not out there, no girl's getting their hands on it. bit of a catch-22.

yr acting like those are the only two options when it comes to women's fashion.

i personally think women stand to convey more through their style than men do.

streetwear's much more than what this board and others like it portray, particularly when it comes to womenswear.

i personally just care if a girl can pull off whatever style she's aiming for.

I prefer girls that are original. My girlfriend likes to wear clothing from baby phat and all those other ridiculous "designers" you find in an average inner city mall. But she makes it work though.

Canice, can I give her your email? Maybe you can giver her some tips women to women (your style is awesome) icon_smile_big.gif

Edited by ktothe on Jan 7, 2006 at 10:37 PM

Quote:

I prefer girls that are original. My girlfriend likes to wear clothing from baby phat and all those other ridiculous "designers" you find in an average inner city mall. But she makes it work though.

Canice, can I give her your email? Maybe you can giver her some tips women to women (your style is awesome) icon_smile_big.gif

Edited by ktothe on Jan 7, 2006 at 10:37 PM

--- Original message by ktothe on Jan 7, 2006 10:36 PM

hahha my most valuable style ideas are borrowed from guys anyway. that's why i'm here.

Quote:

it really sucks because all the good shoes are made for men... i'm always searching for good shoes and clothes, but the best designs are guystyle! designers "reinterpret" stuff for women and the mass market, but what comes out is scary.

girls with good style (like boys with good style) are always supersexy!

--- Original message by holly go lightly on Jan 7, 2006 11:38 PM

wow, i'm surprised by that! I've always thought that the shoes, and streetwear in general, for girls are a lot cooler than the stuff for guys!

Even take nike, for example. Most of the stuff I can find for guys in melbourne isn't that flash, and me and my mates usually end up buying womens sneakers 'cause they come in cooler colourways.

My wfe is sorta in between the two. I think its hot. She wears a lot of women's premium denims as well as stussy, married to the mob, H&M, ect. Now, the flipside to that is she has a ton of Gap and AE.... she is a girl though so she tend to kinda dress the occasion.

And what exactly is "steetwear"? Jeans and T-shirt? A hoodie? Is X-Girl streetwear? I guess it depends on what she is wearing, actually. Isn't it more of a 'type' question? Devon Aoki and Rina Ota in NBHD are absolutely stunning.

Too many people talk too much about too many things they know too little about.

like many said

depends if they can pull it off

cool to see a girl in streetwear but not as a wifey

you dont want your girl rocking stuff looking like you. i know there are girl streetwear but im talking about the style.

or maybe some of you do. just my opinion.

Edited by tm on Jan 8, 2006 at 12:21 PM

man if its done right, it can be so damn hot, because they look original and interesting..

saw this girl with some tight jeans, great ass, huf dunks (which look horrible usually), tight "streetwear" tee, and a light jacket, and she looked so fucking good.

i slap myself for not taking the time to talk with her

^

lol i assume a hypebeast outfit?

dunks dunks and more dunks!

j/p

but i dont no when i think of street i think of brands you see on digitalgravel.

so i guess thats "Street'wear

and gotta agree wiht crisis, girls dressed properly looks more classy which is sexy lol

Edited by tm on Jan 8, 2006 at 05:16 PM