Consolidated: Dior, Geller, APC, A77, Filippa, +more

newaesthetic

The switch to the new board caused some issues, so here's one big thread of all my shit together. On my way to work so further details will be added in a few hours.

Dior S/S '06 Gabardine Jacket

Hedi era. Had a friend grab this from Off 5th, but it was entirely too big then, and I've since gone down a size anyways. It's 100% cotton, treated with a decent sheen. Four-button cuff, epaulets, and the top three buttons in front are hidden. Definitely my favourite feature is the strap details on the sides (see back image). It deserves a good home.

Measurements:

Size: 52 (very slim fitting, will fit a 50 well too)

Reference Number: 6EH1042504

Shoulder/Shoulder: 17.5"

Pit/Pit: 20" *

Shoulder/Cuff: 27"

* Due to the cut, this is a difficult part to measure, so I tried to do it seam-to-seam.

Pictures (click for big):

diorjacket_f.jpgdiorjacket_r.jpg

Asking $375 USD anywhere!

APC S/S '08 Leather Jacket

Bought from a Sufu Toronto guy. Worn a handful of times, very slight creasing in the elbow area but other than that it looks unworn. Soft leather and classic detailing. Fit is a more typical APC boxy look.

Measurements:

Size: S

Shoulder/Shoulder: 17.75"

Pit/Pit: 19.5"

Shoulder/Cuff: 25"

Pictures (click for big):

apcjacket.jpg

Asking $200 USD anywhere!

Robert Geller F/W '08 Neck Strap Shirt

Picked up a few months ago during J+O's opening month here in Toronto. Worn about five times, I've just come to accept it was mostly an impulse purchase. Soft cotton and nice details. Retail was $245 Cdn. Asking will stay firm.

Measurements:

Size: 46

Shoulder/Shoulder: 17"

Shoulder/Cuff: 25"

Picture (click for big):

gellershirt.jpg

Asking $120 USD anywhere!

APC S/S '08 French Terry Lightweight Hoodie

Picked it up when I was in Chicago for Lollapalooza from Hejfina. A nice comfortable weight hoodie for summer, very soft. Buttons at the cuff for an interesting detail. It's a very usable piece, and I'm not in a rush to get rid of it, so that's reflected in the price. The cut also means there's no shoulder measurements, but it's a usual APC small.

Measurements:

Size: S

Pit/Pit: 19" *

Pit-to-Cuff: 19.5"

Picture (click for big):

apchood.jpg

Asking $Sold (to soulp0)!

April 77 Joey Grey Colordrives

They don't need an introduction. Old patch style, missing the pick, and a tiny little smudge stain just below the pick pocket. Despite this, they haven't actually been worn very often; they're indecently tight on me so unless I slim down I wear some other grey jeans instead.

Measurements:

Size: 30

Waist (BiG style): 16.75"

Thigh: 10"

Inseam: 33"

Leg Opening: 6.5"

Picture (click for big):

april77jeans.jpg

Asking $70 USD anywhere!

Filippa K White Twill Pants

A nice straight-leg cut, thin breathable material. Basically a lightweight jean for summer, and that's how they were treated. Can't justify two pairs of white jawns.

Measurements:

Size: 33

Waist (BiG style): 16"

Inseam: 32"

Leg Opening: 7.75"

Picture (click for big):

filippakpants.jpg

Asking $40 USD

Ben Sherman Bails Zip-Up

A gift from a year or two ago. Thin material that wrinkles fairly easily, cut slim with long arms. Interior stripes show through faintly. Far nicer than you would expect from the brand. A bit more beige than the pictures make it seem.

Measurements:

Size: M

Shoulder/Shoulder: 17.75"

Shoulder/Cuff: 27"

Picture (click for big):

bensherzip.jpg

Asking $40 USD anywhere!

I'm open to reasonable offers to group things together and get rid of this stuff. Also, if you want any other pictures specifically just ask in here or PM me. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

...raising this from the dead because I plan on further pruning of the closet.

Price drops, with exception to the APC and Geller; I've changed my minds about them, so unless someone is really set on either, I'll probably keep. So those prices are firm.

Will be adding new stuff, specifically Rachel Comey Hazard Desert Boots and a Rick Owens Pearl L/S from Creatch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry about that soulp0; looking at it now the pictures probably are too saturated. must be the household lighting. seeing as how the rest of the things on sale are black or white (or very close to it with the BS), I guess anybody looking at the remaining items are getting a better idea. will double-check in the future!

bumping this back up; trying to scratch up money for a trip coming up this month. that means i'll entertain (reasonable) offers.

• 4 weeks later...