FS: Ann D Calf Skin Weekend/Day Bag

ProfMonnitoff

Retail was 1200 Euros. It's pretty much new.

I'm asking <<FINAL PRICE DROP>>: 800 euros shipped worldwide. 725 euros in the EU using a BIC/IBAN bank transfer.

If you need any additional pictures or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

For sale is this beautiful Ann Demeulemeester bag made of calf skin. It was officially released as a women's bag but I think it's fairly unisex. It can be carried or worn over the shoulder. Unfortunately, I don't use it often enough, so it needs to go.

The colour is a dark black, but it has a sheen when light hits it. The first photo is a fairly accurate representation of the colour.

It's almost new, I've used it as a day bag maybe 5 times, and as a carry-on on 2 flights.

It's adjustable on the side. On the smallest setting, it's small enough to just barely work as a carry-on (on Lufthansa and Air France, at least), on the biggest setting it's enormous and fits a ton of stuff. It's difficult to get measurements of the bag because the shape changes depending on what you put into it.

There are two inside pockets, one on each side. They're bigger than your average novel, but not quite the size of A4 paper. The outside pocket is big enough for a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, or some keys and a pen.

I don't think I even need to mention that the leather is absolutely gorgeous and soft. The handles have a great texture. There are some slight blemishes in the leather (you can see what is probably the biggest one in the photo of the handles), but the bag came that way and with this type of material it's pretty much impossible to avoid.

p1000653co5.jpg

p1000656ao3.jpg

p1000657mg2.jpg

p1000659nx4.jpg

p1000649kj2.jpg

p1000647gr7.jpg

Now, you might be wondering just how much fits into this bag. Here you go. (that's an issue of purple mag for the size comparison)

p1000651mv5.jpg

p1000652cq4.jpg

3 pairs of shoes, size 44, 500g Cereal, 1Kg Pasta, 1 long and thick Margiela coat, 1 pair of jeans, a box of 10 blank CDs, 1 book, 3 spice things, a jar of pesto, tabasco sauce, a book, a candle, a disposable camera, some instant noodles, a passport, 2 moleskine journals, a pack of cigarettes, and a lighter.

(alternatively, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of trousers/jeans, some shirts and sweaters, underwear, a coat, and some cosmetics will of course fit as well)

Clearly you could fill this bag with enough stuff for a weekend.

• 4 weeks later...