jmatsu vs THREEPOINTsix & emerk

technicolour

^you know that you've read what i've written (u can't help it!), yet all you've done is picked one of my not so recent and most unflattering of fits. sure this one isn't that great, but compared to most that i've hated on it's fucking gold. how does it infact "look like the shit he mutters about (i talk about)???" not that it should even matter. so yeah, play dumb, ignore my last comment. you're obviously worthless. if you must use the idiotic logic of "oh i don't like this guy's fit, so he is not allowed to critique!," than at least support it. let's see your shit then.

hahaha ya you got me, after i posted that comment my eyes wandered above.

I wouldn't search for your most unflattering fit, I just commented on it before so it was easily accessible

"so yeah, play dumb, ignore my last comment. you're obviously worthless. if you must use the idiotic logic of "oh i don't like this guy's fit, so he is not allowed to critique!," than at least support it. let's see your shit "

woah man calm down this isn't a battle between us

your right most of your shit probably is better then the stuff you hate on

most of the time, plus this site needs people critiquing so i'm not saying your not aloud to, infact anybody should be able to voice there opinion

its just that your just so annoying all you ever do is run your mouth and you can just tell you put so much into coming up with clever things to say back

don't you ever get tired of it...

hahaha ya you got me, after i posted that comment my eyes wandered above.

I wouldn't search for your most unflattering fit, I just commented on it before so it was easily accessible

"so yeah, play dumb, ignore my last comment. you're obviously worthless. if you must use the idiotic logic of "oh i don't like this guy's fit, so he is not allowed to critique!," than at least support it. let's see your shit "

woah man calm down this isn't a battle between us

your right most of your shit probably is better then the stuff you hate on

most of the time, plus this site needs people critiquing so i'm not saying your not aloud to, infact anybody should be able to voice there opinion

its just that your just so annoying all you ever do is run your mouth and you can just tell you put so much into coming up with clever things to say back

don't you ever get tired of it...

fuck you. if you're gonna come at me like you're some kinda heavy hitter, then try to show some self respect and follow through. you're basically contradicting your other recent commentary and now agreeing with what i've said? you're pretty fuckin spineless. all i ever do is run my mouth off and am annoying? for fuck's sake, you're annoying. you've done zero to back up anything you've said. no big deal, cause every once or twice a year a moron like yourself somehow grows a set of mirage-testicle and steps to me. you're just talking outta your ass, you fucking daffadil nancy-boy. $1000 dollars says you're dating one of the uglies i've hated on.

A)i never said anything about you not dressing we'll enough to rag on people just that some of your fits blended with the shit your hated on

B)moron... step to you.... what are you some kinda of idol??

C)you'd be lucky to ever have a girl like my girlfriend look at you.

(mind you I have no idea if your funny looking or not)

but still take my chances with that silver jacket of yours

man, you don't make a statement like that. If you got it you got it. The fact you pointed this out most likely points to the reverse.

A)i never said anything about you not dressing we'll enough to rag on people just that some of your fits blended with the shit your hated on

B)moron... step to you.... what are you some kinda of idol??

seriously you're starting to bore me. you're no contender, that's for sure.

how exactly and ironically was any of my specific hate in any shape or form relative to any of my fit output??? i'm lucky to have a girl like your girlfriend look at me?? post her pic and i'll let you know. you probably lack the confidence to do so, cause you can't even post yourself. i don't even own a silver jkt, you chickenfucker. lastly learn to write at least semi-coherently. thanks to superfuture i have somewhat learned how to read moron-talk (in this case emerkansese).

just stating the truth,

all i did was point out that this fool doesn't dress well, basically did what he does on the daily

and then just pointed out the obvious that all he does is critique and how annoying it is,

the truth you claim to speak is your opinion which you have failed to logically support.

you state that i do not dress well. okay if that's your opinion then fine and dandy. i'm sure you are of the same opinion of other members, no?

it is safe to assume that you do not approve (though you state it is okay to voice an opinion??) of my critiques because of your dislike of my fit(s). i find this very logic hypocritical in itself. seriously do you understand? you have not posted your own fit, yet have the nerve to criticize me for hating on other fits. specifically why do you find my critiques annoying? i could understand if you got all emotional if i had infact hated on one of your's, but you never even posted one. are you gonna tell me that you don't agree with the basic premise of most of my hate? if you do you are liar or biased. either or, you are fucked.

man this isn't a competition,

jmatsu this is the internet, i can imagine the problems you have with........ reality

yes post a picture of my girlfriend to prove a point you to "chickenfucker"

thats what real men do huh

all i did was say some shit about you (the truth)

and you mumble on and on( you may be somewhat intelligent) but it basically comes of as mumble mumble mumble

like i said all i did was say you don't dress well which you do on the daily and talk about how annoying it is seeing you shit talk all the time

nuthing wrong with critiquing, ive stated this many times

man this isn't a competition,

jmatsu this is the internet, i can imagine the problems you have with........ reality

yes post a picture of my girlfriend to prove a point you to "chickenfucker"

thats what real men do huh

all i did was say some shit about you (the truth)

and you mumble on and on( you may be somewhat intelligent) but it basically comes of as mumble mumble mumble

like i said all i did was say you don't dress well which you do on the daily and talk about how annoying it is seeing you shit talk all the time

edit proved it with a pic

you wanted me to spend 2432 hours finding all the paragraph long comments of you hating on shit

why do you insist on dodging any of the logical conversation here? you're pretty inept at evasion tactics it seems, cause shit is plain for the public to see. you haven't answered any of my inquiries, you claim/imply that you have a attractive girlfriend (we can claim whatever we want on the internet, yet so few of us have the balls to back shit up), and you keep going on about my shit. that would be fine, but it's just hypocritical on your part. again the basis of your argument is that my fit(s) is similar to that of which i have hated on. i think not, and you have yet to prove such an outrageous claim. this implies that i do not have the right to hate on subjects i've hated on, yet you contradict your very own logic by no past fit pic output/by refusing to post a fit and premptively attempting to hate on that of mine. how does posting a pic of mine prove that my "shit talk" is annoying? don't see how it does because you're not willing to man-up. you have failed to even specifically give me a base opinion as to why it might annoy you.

this isn't about me you can think im dating the uglyest girl in the world and dress like brad pitt i dont really care

i posted a picture and ragged on it

and said how you put was to much effort into this shit

all the picture did was prove a obvious point on how you dress

infact shit talk, just tone it down a notch, its all you do...seems fun

you just complicate the simplest things

pseudo intellectual

bet your gonna have fun typing up some more bullshit

infact try not replying i bet you cant even do that

this isn't about me you can think im dating the uglyest girl in the world and dress like brad pitt i dont really care

i posted a picture and ragged on it

and said how you put was to much effort into this shit

all the picture did was prove a obvious point on how you dress

infact shit talk, just tone it down a notch, its all you do...seems fun

you just complicate the simplest things

pseudo-intellectual

seriously you need help. you've got problems. you made the claim about your mystery-girlfriend. couldn't/refused to back it up.

i asked you the simplest of questions. you couldn't/refused 2 back shit up.

you find my hate annoying, imply/claim it's similar to that of which i've hate one, and "rag" on my pic. yet you couldn't/refused to back shit up with that of your own (thus not adhering to your own logical. again, mighy hypocritical). how many times do i have to repeat the main meat of the subject before you quit cowering away from it?

you knew i would reply, thus your mongrel mindset decided it would be all good 2 tell me to "try not replying" because you bet i could not. you're seriously mentally inept for even conceiving such a idiotic strategy.

pulling this shit doesn't work when you can't hold off from responding yourself. seriously either give up or admit you've just been a contradicting little shit for the past page.

as for matsu's hate, can't say i've always agreed with it, but saying he tries too hard is almost funny. out of anybody on here, his hate seems like it takes the least effort. you on the other hand seem to keep trying to backpedal from your original comment, putting way too much effort and still not succeeding.

for someone who criticizes othr ppl's fit that much ud expect something wonderful and superb... but its just despicable that he even has the audacity to come up with such hurtful crap..prolly he just needs attention cause mummy keeps bringing in new bf and daddy would be busy snorting crack in the basement... what a sad sad person.

I'm still like "WTF is this shit" three pages later.