Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
artificialsky

save supermarket

99 posts in this topic

It fucking sucks.

There are twice as many shitposts and scammers than legitimate sale threads right now. it's totally out of hand.

An immediate fix for this would be to not allow anyone to post there unless they have 500 posts or >1 year join date, whichever is greater.

An immediate fix for this would be to not allow anyone to post there unless they have 500 posts or >1 year join date, whichever is greater.

What if they are new registrant (such as myself) but have eBay or heatware feedback?

It fucking sucks.

There are twice as many shitposts and scammers than legitimate sale threads right now. it's totally out of hand.

Or get like 2+ referrals from senior members?

fuck, i'm trying to make a sale too

What if they are new registrant (such as myself) but have eBay or heatware feedback?

sell your shit on ebay then.

I agree, the supermarket sucks atm. I dont even look at it any more. Like artsky says, regardless of longer term options, like supershop and other ideas, in the mean time restrict it to members with >100 posts.

come circlejerk my fs threads

im beatin it hard!!!!!!!!!! now u do me (just the ones in my sig, my other 'sale' is to help save supermarket)

im beatin it hard!!!!!!!!!! now u do me (just the ones in my sig, my other 'sale' is to help save supermarket)

ive been strokin your shit

you could at least give me a quickie

how about we start like a union feel me this ultra capitalist sufu society is makin the quality of life real real miserable we need to come together and start a union and you know get our benefits

pm a nigga if you wanna start this secret society thats not so secret i already got like 5 niggas who down

well if the lot of us stood shirtless next to each other with chests touching...hrmm...assuming like 10 of us did that...imma say chest measurement is like maybe one kunk chest measurement soo...what is that? like 60 inches?

well if the lot of us stood shirtless next to each other with chests touching...hrmm...assuming like 10 of us did that...imma say chest measurement is like maybe one kunk chest measurement soo...what is that? like 60 inches?

I like where this is going.

sell your shit on ebay then.

I agree, the supermarket sucks atm. I dont even look at it any more. Like artsky says, regardless of longer term options, like supershop and other ideas, in the mean time restrict it to members with >100 posts.

Slightly different market and sufu == premium in some cases.

The problem with 100+ posts is anyone that wants to scam, will simply post 100+ posts (probably useless posts) and scam while users here may have even more confidence in them.

-disallowing WTB / IC threads seems like a reasonable step

-subforums according to sizes, general categories (street wear, goth ninja, highfashion / runway steez, self-edge / workwear steez, cheap shit e.g. uniqlo H&M, odin / blackbird steez)

it seems difficult to draw lines but if you aren't a total fashun n00b, you would figure out where your shit falls.

has anyone mentioned tags?

i don't want to trawl through 60 pages of random shit to find a dries shirt

just want to click on "drive van noten" tag and have it bring up all the threads

search function kinda works, but tags are superior