Visvim Cowan & HUF 3 ft Vans Chukka size 12

karl winslow

Yo, I have VNDS shoes up for sale. Black/Grey Visvim Cowans and Blk Snakeskin HUF Vans Chukkas...Both shoes have been worn less than 8 times, usually to my office and home.

Only flaw with the Cowans is a slight stain on the inside-midsole of the right shoe, it looks like a fruit punch stain that mustve been spilled on it when I wasnt wearing em, dumb bitch of a wife probably. I havent tried to clean it off, I will leave that up to you.

Cowans come with OG box and both pair of laces. HUF's come with OG laces, no OG box but a box will be included.

Only looking for paypal right now unless I have dealt with you before through Money Order.

PM me or email me at [email protected] if you want to make an offer or need more pics (only giving extra pics if you are SERIOUS). Prices are negotiable, but to an extent, make an offer, I will not be a jerk if it is too low. You know what these things are worth, don't try and lowball me, please. Looking for offers on all items, want all items gone by end of the week.

Pics:

Picture051-2.jpg

Picture052-2.jpg

Picture055-3.jpg

Picture030-4.jpg

Picture029-4.jpg

Picture056-1.jpg

Picture057-1.jpg

• 1 month later...