The Moccasin Thread

Maybe a silly noob question, but what are they?

The Yuketen x WWM ones are really good looking... I am considering them, but I already have to many mocs/bluchers.

3sixteen x Quoddy I believe

Maybe a silly noob question, but what are they?

The Yuketen x WWM ones are really good looking... I am considering them, but I already have to many mocs/bluchers.

I believe they're 3sixteen x Quoddy

I loves me some moccasins!

Since moccasin posts seem to now be unwelcome in the mountaineering fashunz bootz thred...

Let this be a place to view and discuss Quoddy Trail, Arrow, LL bean, fuzzy slippers, boat shoes and all and any other moc talk!

I'm a newbie to the forum and found this thread searching for others who've discovered or rediscovered these classic style mocs. I've got two pair of Quoddy's; a pair of leather, double-soled Tracker Boots and a pair of Ring Boots with the crepe wrap sole. The Trackers are definte favs and the crepe soled Ring Boots are great for wet weather wear.

Look forward to reading the posts and contributing my dos centavos....

Thanks....

• 2 weeks later...
They still do, didn't realize that, thanks.

Am I right to think that, since I want something other than LLbean and don't want to pay for Quoddys price increase , Arrow is the brand to be looking at?

these double eyelits look so awesome

img55652541.jpg?_ex=250x250&s=0&r=1

Link to these? I am going to pick up a pair for this fall.

behold: marc jacobs moccasins-

the boot: $400

the shoe: $371

i've been looking at the pics of the gorgeous handcrafted shoes/boots and reading about the authentic histories of the brands on their sites. then to see these for twice the price-and on zappos no less..it's like...feels wrong somehow. some pics below plus links.

Well the photo links aren't working- i rarely post here so im doing something wrong clearly but MJ mocs pics are on the zappos site..

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7524691/c/46497.html

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7524692/c/12110.html

multi_view.cgi?product_id=7524691&color_id=4697&view=multi&ref=multi-pic

multi_view.cgi?product_id=752692&color_id+12110&viewmulti&ref=multi-pic

[

I thought I saw some site that had some 4 eyelet blutchers for sale but I cant seem to find it.. Just like these ones in the top right (dark brown).. but with 4 eyelets.

quoddy-1.jpg

where to cop the buckle moc on the the left?

My girl told me she was going to get me anything I wanted from Quoddy for my birthday (about 2 months away).. still cant decide what I want. I already have a pair of boat boots from the Albam/Quoddy colab.

Does anyone have a picture of the brown blutchers w/ the camp sole (picture above, top right ones) being worn? I'm pretty sure those are the ones I'm going to go with.

I'm ordering either the double eyelits or lace boots from arrow. What do you guys think? I think I am going to go with the lace boots with crepe sole. Is there any reason that I would not want the crepe soles and should just go with regular?

anyone have pics of the Quoddy for SW bluchers being worn? i'm trying to get an idea of their profile on foot.

quoddy_sw.jpg

2nd pair of bluchers from SW, can't get enough of Quoddy.

Ã'm liking some of the styles on this site, the prices seem ok as well. I would like to try some of them. Maybe there a bit more native looking then most of the mocs on here, but I like that.

1593_canoe_elk_dk_brn_mw

4541_minn_full_grain_dk_brn

6662_creeper_elk_toast_mw

One of my roommates ordered some of the boot joints from them. Seemed alright for the price.