IC: Robert Geller Toggle Parka sz 52 (NWT)

jeepster

Anyways, yes, this is the Robert Geller Toggle Parka. Its a 52, measurements are - 22.5" across shoulders, 19.5" pit-to-pit. Unfortunately my shoulders are far too large and my chest far too small (?) - LONG STORY SHORT: it doesn't fit me well. Sleeves are too short for me as well.

Reference: I am 6'7" 180lbs, 34W, so if you are between 6'2-6'5" with the proper measurements this should fit you.

2rrq82a.jpg

Construction on the jacket is pretty immaculate - filled with cool details and is wind resistant (went outside in it earlier) and fairly warm.

I purchased for $600, and if I can't get my money back I'll be selling it for that much (plus shipping). 1st come 1st serve dibs, so call it and I will let you know if its returned or not.

Thanks for lookin!

I'm wondering if my A.P.C. toggle parka would fit you, but even then I don't know if I can justify even a cash+goods barter at the moment...

You can call dibs, but if you back out, no worries. Knowing APC it'll fit just like the Geller albeit a bit bigger in the chest. Which would probably work. But if you rock it well, I don't wanna rob you.