HERMAN MILLER RE-APPULSTER?

FRESH

I found my EAMES LOUNGE AND OTTOMAN dream chair laying out side of someones house. They are refurnishing theyre house and figured they had no use for the classic chair.. its Still in OKAY shape, but could use some new leather and such n such; I was woundering if anyone knows of anywhere to order herman miller vintage parts? and how much it might be to reapulsture it? I know this shit will probly be craazy expensive but it should be worth it.........I'm not sure if they knew the value of the chair?????????????

God bless American Furniture::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply. I clicked on the URL you posted but it had broken images inside.. I found a guy who my friend recently bought a nelson herman miller desk from. He makes egg shell chairs and seems pretty knowlegdable about furniture and can help me out. thanks again though, and let me know if you need anything done from him?

CON PACE

http://www.designwrk.com/