Uniqlo S/S 09

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only impressive thing about the OC x Uniqlo stuff was the quality and how it didn't feel like paper or toilet paper, for that matter. Sizing was shitty and the fact that almost every person that went into the store while I was there bought one of the plaid shirts was even more of a turn off. Now those shits are gonna be errrrrwhere.

only impressive thing about the OC x Uniqlo stuff was the quality and how it didn't feel like paper or toilet paper, for that matter. Sizing was shitty and the fact that almost every person that went into the store while I was there bought one of the plaid shirts was even more of a turn off. Now those shits are gonna be errrrrwhere.

i guess the secret is to not hang out with those kinds of dudes... to omc's point the shirts are going to stick out way more than the blazers. in general just wait a year until everyone's over it

anyway had a great time people watching while waiting for ms ready near the OC stuff. it was kind of a fashion show of the last year of supreme box cap kids trying to get on their grown up and sexy

the button downs were better than i expected and randomly they had smalls of the trou.

got there after work and stock was thin so figured i might have been wrong. then dude came down with a rail full of fresh restocks. ha

i bought solid colored shirts and probably wont wear the pocket square, so they wont stand out at all. the blazer, on the other hand, particularly the tonal blue check one, is going to pop like a motherfucker, and that's the one i wanted.

the shawl collared jacket actually did feel like paper.

i bought solid colored shirts and probably wont wear the pocket square, so they wont stand out at all. the blazer, on the other hand, particularly the tonal blue check one, is going to pop like a motherfucker, and that's the one i wanted.

yeah fair enough about the blue blazer - i was referring to the plaid shirts mostly which seemed to be wildly popular

my main gripe is that they didn't stock the 808 state ztt t-shirt, what's up with that? i mean really

i don't understand what is the problem. japanese on-line store has this shit in all sizes. as it was already said, the japanese sizing is identical to the us sizing in OC case. just use sharpservice and get the stuff you want.

If US sizing in OC is Japanese mens sizing then you'd be correct.

I just got my OC X Uniqlo shirt this morning. I'm a little pissed that the pink is well so pink on it... the pictures on the website make it look much paler. Fuck might return it... £3.95 P&P as well. At least it's only 3/4 of an hour to the nearest Uniqlo store.

^are there a different slim fit and skinny color jean models? I thought that those colored jeans were only in the T-000 model, which is quite slim.

all this online store talk makes me annoyed that they dont have a US e-store (or maybe happy because if there were, I'd be broke)

It would seem so. These are the skinnies, these are the slims.

Tried the skinnies and they fit real nice, only thing i'm not too fond of would be the fake creases. I'd iron them out if i got them.

Was a little unsure about choosing between khaki skinny jeans from uniqlo or khaki slim fit chinos from zara so i didn't buy at the time.