Uniqlo S/S 09

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone in UK or Japan can do a Proxy for me shoot me a PM, I will pay for service. What I wan't is not being sold in US currently.

I asked the ? on SF bc I was actually going to suggest you Sharp Service for Japan:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=36409&page=104

I haven't received my order since some of it is still in process of shipping to the proxy, but Hide-san has provided me with some of the best customer service I've ever dealt with. Plus you can read the comments people have left him on this forum alone for his solid tenure. The proxy fees are cheap but s/h might seem a bit high (they ship EMS) if your order is small... though they do refund you back the excess amount after the item is out.

well technically it says

" Hand Wash Cold, Only Non-Cholrine Bleach when needed, line dry, warm iron, dry clean."

and meh seems fine to me, should i be worried that it will fall apart to shreds jeep ....

stopped by yesterday for pretty much the 1st time this season. i was def impressed w/ the l/s linen shirts and s/s madrases - picked up a few of those and the thin striped pants. i was hoping to find a chambray shirt but those are long gone. no summer jackets to be found either, but one of the sa's told me they'd be getting some in a few weeks which leads me to believe that there's a lotta new stock coming in.

tons of gilded age shit left, but god DAMN is that sizing small. there were a few items in xl that i tried on but couldn't get anything to fit (i usually take an L in uniqlo and it fits loose).

well technically it says

" Hand Wash Cold, Only Non-Cholrine Bleach when needed, line dry, warm iron, dry clean."

and meh seems fine to me, should i be worried that it will fall apart to shreds jeep ....

fine linen (as with many fine textiles ) are better off being dry cleaned. uniqlo linen, whatevs

• 2 weeks later...
do they still have the slim fit selvedge jeans in black available? if anyone could proxy a pair of 30x34 please let me know.

I think I saw some last time I went to the stores. PM me and lemme know what you want. I may be able to help.

^ i was thinking the same... compared to my other v-necks i bought the previous summer for $7... it doesnt feel as smooth as my other ones from summers past. hmmmmm uniqlo gettin' cheap on us ? quantity over quality ?