Uniqlo S/S 09

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i thought it was said to be at Uniqlo in March 9th. LIke you said the OC store in NYC already has some pieces (sold out too) and the LA store is getting some this week. I don't know how I am going to get my hands on anything though, hm.

http://www.freshnessmag.com/v4/2009/02/24/uniqlo-opening-ceremony-arriving/

when is that supposed to hit stores btw? I don't want to be out of town...

A heads up, they have the Uniqlo x OC collab at Opening Ceremony in NY bottom level. No size smalls though. They have shirts, suits, and some cropped trousers.

did they mark up on the prices? will definitely hit the uniqlo flagship but i might as well hit up la tomorrow while i'm out here.

any idea on when the OC shit will hit the nyc store? i'll have to run down there on my lunch hour to grab some shit if its even worth it.

the air protection shapes this season were a letdown, although the jacket i have from 08 is the fucking best ever.

uniqlo, please bring back your longer, slimmer cuts on everything. what the fuck is going on with your tops? everything is two inches shorter!

any idea on when the OC shit will hit the nyc store? i'll have to run down there on my lunch hour to grab some shit if its even worth it.

i think the dip site said late march so maybe end of march/early april for the us? i checked out the oc stuff today, by far the best thing was the linen jacket, the matching pants were ok but i couldn't resist a nice linen suit for $120. the navy they show is a tonal check pattern if you can pull it off, also came in black and beige.

i didn't see all the button down shirts but the ones i saw were a joke. sizing is way small, i went a full size up across the board. apparently only produced in medium and large

OK so here in Shanghai the OC stuff arrived on Friday...quite strange !

Shirts are quite nice (they fit a tad slim), the shawl collar windbreaker as well (even though by looking at the pics it doesnt look that good).

the linen suit cut is kinda bad, especially the sleeves. The color is nice though.

didn't like the 3/4 trousers.

The polos and cardigans are a joke.

the pink shirt is actually more of a pink orange....I picked up the navy and the white one + the navy/white checks one. They all have a foulard that you can button inside the chest pocket so it won't fall down.

3 colors for the striped polo, but seriously forget it.

damn that bad? Well just saved me some cash.

What was the main complaint with the cropped trousers though? I really want a black pair but am afraid i would not get around to wearing them as i like.

Anyone else find that their shirts are incredibly oversized? I bought about 5 different shirts from them (some flannel, some regular) and the tag states size is from 32-35. In reality they fit more like a 36-38 chest depending on the shirt.

On a positive note their hoodies are very good for layering and sized properly.