Number (N)ine F/W 09.10 Paris

inaya

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first saw this I thought Undercover immediately.

But I still like this.

I think as separates, some of the pieces would look great incorporated into my wardrobe.

Things I liked:

- cropped tappered pants and cargo pants.

- body wraps

- oversized distressed knits

- wooly jackets

yeah Number (N)ine works better as individual pieces rather than the runway styling as an indication sometimes.

I think even the current season in stores will have some good stuff once taken apart.

But I think as a stage show, Taka peaked with F/W 08 and hasn't really captured the same oomph. This is very UC-esque as many others have said, am not a fan of UC menswear...not to mention reminiscent of an older season of Jun's.

But I think as a stage show, Taka peaked with F/W 08 and hasn't really captured the same oomph. This is very UC-esque as many others have said, am not a fan of UC menswear...not to mention reminiscent of an older season of Jun's.

Well to be fair the similarities are with UCs FW 06/07 women's collection, not the men's line...

00010m.jpg

Well to be fair the similarities are with UCs FW 06/07 women's collection, not the men's line...

00010m.jpg

tru dat

i am hoping to make a trip to Tokyo some time this year...N(N) Ebisu always one of my stops. I'm interested to see how the staff interpret either the current or this collection into their attire. Every time I've been their dress has been consistently in theme with that present collection, and it's been the rock/country/western hybrid for a while. Really interested to see what music and accessories they will decorate the store with given these two shows that are a departure from the usual.

tru dat

i am hoping to make a trip to Tokyo some time this year...N(N) Ebisu always one of my stops. I'm interested to see how the staff interpret either the current or this collection into their attire. Every time I've been their dress has been consistently in theme with that present collection, and it's been the rock/country/western hybrid for a while. Really interested to see what music and accessories they will decorate the store with given these two shows that are a departure from the usual.

I wouldn't say these have been a departure....he's really been veering this way since autumn/winter 07....apart from most of the Portland collection (which is great, but doesn't really follow the progression), the western influence has gradually been toned down and the romantic scholar has been amplifyed...all that's left of the west are the hats it seems...

I want to see the s/s 2010 be the prequel to a/w 2008