Rick Owens Shoe Sizing

tsutsu

Can someone please help me - does anyone know if the Rick Owens hi-sneakers (I don't have to give the model here, I'm sure most know which one I'm talking about) run big? I thought I read somewhere before here but lost the thread.

I wear mostly UK8 on most shoes and the following:

Raf Simons - 42

Common Projects - 41

Lanvin - 41

Balenciaga - 42

Nikes - US9

Should I get a 41 or 42 for the Rick Owens?

Thanks!

They run true to size, go bigger if you're in doubt.

hey, thanks!

but I did hear from some people that they run big, like the Lanvins and CPs, can anyone else confirm this? Don't want to plonk down big money for this and not get the right size.

• 1 month later...

so according to Stain I should get a size 41 since I wear 41 in CPs also, that means they do run big as CPs are known to run big (I am a true size 42 but it seems those made in the same factory like CPs and Lanvins I have to size 1 down or it will be too big). I tend not to like it if the boot/trainer looks too big on my feet (although these are meant to be worn chunky)

I have read some selling threads here of sellers claiming that they run big also, especially around the toebox area. e.g. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53817&p=

Can anyone else confirm this please?! I'm sure a lot of you guys own this. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

• 1 year later...

Anyone got any idea what size does RO trainers go up to?

I am wearing a CP 46 and it fits JUST nice, any smaller and it will be too small for me.

I am a UK12 / US13 feet.

A lot of brands only up to 45.

I saw a 46 RO before on Oki-ni, but can't seem to find them anymore.

Anyone? Thanks!

• 1 year later...

depends on the season tho. i have a pair ro trainers from 09a/w they're tagged as 43 but fit like a 42.5

about a half size smaller

i tried the new version RO sneakers(short shoe-tongue) in store in 2011 and they fit larger

i can wear size 42 for my 43 feet.

in short,

get half size bigger if you're planning to get a pair before 2010

get a size smaller if you're planning to get a pair after 2010

above info is for SNeakers only

haven't tried the boots

no they don't biggest seems to be 45 1/2

on the sneakers the sizing seems to be pretty true/maybe a little smaller but on the boots they feel like they run a half size bigger.

i know this because i have 2 pairs of sneakers i purchased based off the fit of a pair of RO boots, and can't fit either. so

i have them up for sale now :/

do sz46 exist?!?!?! please advise.

so to be certain i just got my foot measured and i'm a 12 1/2

i have two pairs of rick sneakers:

1st is a 45 1/2 and it fits but its a lil snug, but livable

rowens_blk.jpg

2nd is a 45 and my fuckin toes mash the front with every step

rowens_wht.jpg

so my sizing assessment still stands

Edited by t0fu

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm also looking to get a pair of Rick Owens high top sneaks and paranoid about the sizing. I just recently picked up a pair of Kris van Assche high tops and I bought my regular size. Interestingly the shoe itself appears about as long as my other shoes (from the outside), but the insides are roomy in the front/toe area and I think I could fit an entire size less (half size definitely would fit better). So KVAs I think are sized slightly big.

Does anyone have new KVAs and Rick Owens?

edit: we have a Footwear Sizing Discussion thread. use it.

Edited by wild bill