Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those aren't the supreme ones

the rest of the colors are up on hypebeast now

yeah i just glanced at the picture and assumed it was from a supreme magazine, makes a lot more sense this way haha

i really like the motorcycle shorts, much more so than the plane shorts for some reason

i also like the striped snap placket hoodie, if these hit deep sale like the last snap hoodies ill be stoked

i'm still up in the air on the new backpacks... they don't seem to compliment this season's line as well as F/W08. i kinda dig the green rasta stripe one though. i'm interested to see how the sunbrella fabric works out in person...

im kinda into they cyan one. Its basic, doesnt make you look like youre going camping like some of the older bags. Im also interested in seeing how that works out.

im kinda into they cyan one. Its basic, doesnt make you look like youre going camping like some of the older bags. Im also interested in seeing how that works out.

i thought the packs were really awful at first but somehow the blue one has grown on me as well, to the point that i almost want to get it, and i'm never really interested in the backpacks to begin with

I end up buying a backpack every season, finding something I don't like about it, then swapping it for the newest one.

I love the small messenger bag from last season though. Wish they would have done that instead of a shoulder bag with these materials.