Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude you bought FAKE raf simons shoes and tried to pass it off here like it's the ok thing to do. who are you to say who is and isn't an idiot.

i didnt try to pass it off as anything, didnt even know they were fake raf simons. The shoes came up as some random japanese brand on yesstyle and when i got the shoes on the mail i noticed for some reason the insole of the shoe had "raf simons" on it. i did this like 10 months ago when i didn't know anything about that website. I dont know how you remember that, i guess you dont have anything better to do.

if that makes me an idiot, well i'm an ivy league idiot then

i guess you got a little butthurt by my comment about the shitty sup x bud collection. still doesnt take away the fact that it's dumb to pay $100 for those things, and I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that

Newe sizeing on supreme tees? I just got a supreme tee from the new malcolm MClaren collection. I have tons of supreme tees in medium and i have always since the 90s bought supreme tees in medium. But this new one is way bigger than all my others mediums (even the older ones? Anyone if they have new sizes or is mine just wronglkey tagged?

i was kinda wondering the same thing.... i know that tees have been really slimmed down the past few seasons (i normally wear large in everything from 07 and earlier but can barely fit into the lou reed t from this season and some shit from S/S 08). are the summer/collab tees any looser this time around??

XL seems to always fit about the same, plus or minus a negligible amount. The only shirt I noticed being completely off was the last miles tees. Those were shorter than previous.

There doesnt seem to be a consistent opinion on sizing. One person says great, another says too big, the next it's too small.

If in doubt just try the shirt of interest on.

I had a co-worker who said that if you put it in the wash before wearing for the first time, the shirt will shrink properly. Maybe try this with an XL. If no luck then it seems like tees may not be the way to go then, which isn't all bad to begin with.

i'm not losing sleep over it. i pick up ~1 supreme tee every other season, if that. last shit i picked up before the lou reed was the miles davis "face" t from like 2 years ago or whatever

If in doubt just try the shirt of interest on.

haha can you imagine someone asking for the changing room on a new season release day to try on a t-shirt?

i still don't understand how people think the sizing varies so much but for sure i doubt it's a problem that can be fixed by sizing up or down (unless you have inspector gadget legs). i am unintentionally stockpiling these things so i guess i'll compare them across releases to see if there's any appreciable difference

I had a co-worker who said that if you put it in the wash before wearing for the first time, the shirt will shrink properly.

this is a really weird claim, esp since most shrinkage happens during drying - not washing

edit - while i'm at it, if anyone wants the bud crusher hat L/XL for $40+ shipping + paypal, pm me

this is a really weird claim, esp since most shrinkage happens during drying - not washing

This isn't necessarily true, I hand washed/line dried my red Smash tee the first time I washed it so the dye wouldn't fuck up the rest of my clothes and it shrank like crazy, especially in length. It's now shorter than any of my other Supreme XL's, and I have stuff going back to 2001/2002.

has anyone ever had one of their shirts completely blow out (lose shape)?

I just washed my Oh Shit 2009 tee and when i took it out of the dryer it seemed huge on me and not fitted like it used to be

haha can you imagine someone asking for the changing room on a new season release day to try on a t-shirt?

I'm sure it would make the natives restless but fuck it.

The co-worker was saying to both wash and dry before wearing. I lump the drying into the "wash" process.

I wash and dry all my Supreme tees before wearing them. Its shrinks them up about an inch in the body and a little in the sleeves, as well as getting rid of that itchy new t-shirt feeling of the unwashed fabric. Of course don't try this with tees with large printed graphics on them like the FTL joints cuz it'll completely fuck up the shape.

The co-worker was saying to both wash and dry before wearing. I lump the drying into the "wash" process.

haha yes i meant that whatever crazy theories your co-worker would have about how wearing before washing will lead to distorted shrinkage (shrink-resistant bacteria on your skin that rubs off during wear) would presumably be normalized by the washing component prior to drying. under the assumption that most shrinkage happens during drying rather than washing which is apparently untrue:

This isn't necessarily true, I hand washed/line dried my red Smash tee the first time I washed it so the dye wouldn't fuck up the rest of my clothes and it shrank like crazy, especially in length.

it sounds like you're washing it at a higher temp? but who am i kidding here, i burn all my t-shirts after wearing them. once they are no longer DS, they are dead to me.

yes i am that bored, obviously

not cuban, so i'm not 100% up but isn't the 4 pockets the whole point of the guayabera?

Also these need to be more co-signed by the cities dope fiends. The longish sleeves cover the tracks and the those low pockets are great for casually producing a bag from ones person.

*edit: speaking about the real ones not Supreme's more tailored, less Hispanic versions.