Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Japanese punk just fine, but I think all this high fiving because Supreme made a shirt referencing this record that I'm gonna guess 95% of the people in this thread never heard of before the advent of MP3 downloads is kind of ridiculous.

supreme owned me bad. i decided i didnt like the bruins that much so put up on the bay checked the site and supreme did a re release of them so i wanted to sell one pair and keep the other. well i get this email.

Your order has been cancelled for the following reason:

1 per customer

Your card has not been charged.

Order #20&**

i did not know they were that strict.

supreme owned me bad. i decided i didnt like the bruins that much so put up on the bay checked the site and supreme did a re release of them so i wanted to sell one pair and keep the other. well i get this email.

Your order has been cancelled for the following reason:

1 per customer

Your card has not been charged.

Order #20&**

i did not know they were that strict.

I'm just going to assume that your mother drank heavily while she was pregnant with you.

completely ignorant - what's the "game over" pic a reference to?

i dunno, bettie page dying or something?

i don't see the big deal about getting stoked cos supreme tapped into something that resonates with you this late in the game. because to the paleolithic 5% that might actually mean something. i will refrain from mentioning how it was pre-mp3 because that might be interpreted as one-upmanship which is totally antithetical to the existence of superfuture

not that i give a shit about any of the t-shirts

I just dont understand why people need to base what theyre "into" now, because of t-shirts. And why people need to know what they are wearing, bottom line is that kids dont buy the t-shirt because what it is referenced to, they wear it cause it looks cool. I mean, why wouldnt you wear something you think looks cool though too ya' know?