Sign in to follow this  
fiveagain

Supreme 2009 S/S

takin out the storage room looks like it makes enough room for stussy to me...

Fuck, hope they don't make that print the staple of this season.

What are the loops at the bottom of backpacks like that meant for?

at first i thought it might be straps for a board but it looks like just 2 handles

Backpack isn't bad, I think that's just a watermark from hypebeast, not a label.

I'm guessing if they do carry Stussy it might be the more expensive stuff that they don't carry on their webshop, like the Schott Varsity and porter crap.

that shit was from the warehouse sale i think

for awhile there they were putting the number of years in business on their sports apparel. It wasnt until 07/08 that i noticed them using the current year as the number. it could be for this season, but i'd bet it was from 2003 cause of the shoulder rings.

yeah but they didn't use the white labels in '03, and they only started using the randomly colored strips (red in this case) on the interior of the necks last spring. This is probably an '09 sample?

Hat looks like W)taps or something

HIGHLY DECORATED CHEESEBURGER

yeah but they didn't use the white labels in '03, and they only started using the randomly colored strips (red in this case) on the interior of the necks last spring. This is probably an '09 sample?

that'd be kind of weird because you'd figure they'd try to sell the sample as new with the new season as they have done previously

anyway the temp space has a real saw vibe to it, esp the sink behind the "counter"

that'd be kind of weird because you'd figure they'd try to sell the sample as new with the new season as they have done previously

yeah does seem strange

i think blank constructed tees actually might've had the white labels in 2003 and prior, but this football top is definitely very recent (maybe an 09 sample that they won't produce), 'cause it' got the white square size label on the lower left hem as well.

he has it listed as from "a few seasons ago". i would think that if it was an early sample that he would push it as such.

Hat looks like Ed Hardy or something

HIGHLY DECORATED CHEESEBURGER

shit is def hot for the summer not the spring il cop it and save it for the summer for the trips on the boat (smoking smiley)