Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new raglan tees are funny..

on a side note... i sold a blue paisley camp cap to a freshman in my school.. we are in camden...

this dumbass thought it was cool to wear it in the hood while looking for weed... needless to say he got jumped... no wait stomped... his ass got beat bad...

im sure that didnt happen. , shit like that dont happen anymore atmost he might of got kuffied.

anyway good shit on the fit pic sayword im feeling them a bit more now, was hoping for a sideway view pic but that gave me a better understanding ima bout to cop the brown ones i think then.

chambray is fantastic. and the guayabera too - is that dark color navy or black though? i like the mx glasses better than the locs.

fuckin awesome glenplaid short!!!! shit. gonna spend so much this summer.

on a side note... i sold a blue paisley camp cap to a freshman in my school.. we are in camden...

this dumbass thought it was cool to wear it in the hood while looking for weed... needless to say he got jumped... no wait stomped... his ass got beat bad...

i went to law school there. lovely neighborhood. safest bet is to wear earth-tones only.

guayabera and locs in the summer... hmm

i like the chambray short sleeve, was thinking about cutting one of my other chambray work shirts for summer, but I will just get this, better colors anyways!

^^^maybe they're gonna do a special release for them, w/an announcement on the front page or something.

on an unrelated note, i got the navy and maroon micro stripe pocket tees and they are really nice, fit- and feel-wise

agreed i got the maroon one and i'm tempted to get another 1 or 2 of them....

the price is holding me back right now though....

http://www.supremenewyork.com/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Email+marketing+software&utm_content=366908355&utm_campaign=Supreme+Sunglass+Frames+_+hitrdd

05/11/2009

Supreme Sunglass Frames

This Spring, Supreme will release two new styles of sunglasses; the Locs and MX. The frames are hand-crafted in Japan. Made from acetate with a wire frame core. Features impact resistant lenses that are 100% UV protected. Both styles will be available in three colorways.

Available in-store and online on May 14th. Available in Japan on May 16th.

^^The white and black versions have been general released more or less the same as the ones Supreme did.

It would be nice to see the locs be no more than $50. However, I'm doubtful this will be the case. Being made in Japan really means fuck all for quality.

Since locs traditionally range fro $1.99-$5.00, its regrettable if a more quality version will go close to $100.