Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh....that world famous writing on the back and the metallic swoosh make those bruins kind of obnoxious. Would have been better if the swoosh was the same colour as the upper.

Big check flannels are up now on stay246, so I guess they'll be out soon in the US if they aren't already. The squares of the buffalo check have a weird grid pattern like the rip stop camp caps, which wasn't visible in the preview shots.

Gonz 5 panel as well in black, purple , and royal blue:

267310.jpg

Big check flannels are up now on stay246, so I guess they'll be out soon in the US if they aren't already. The squares of the buffalo check have a weird grid pattern like the rip stop camp caps, which wasn't visible in the preview shots.

that actually makes them look way better now that i see they've got that pattern:

270516.jpg

Frenchie's site has pics of the complex with the Bruin feature.

Black/Silver, Grey/Red, Green/Silver are the other colors. Looks like $98 a pop.

cool, there's a better picture of the grey ones on the complex site:

supreme_white_025_flat.jpg

from http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/03/27/daily-style-design-news-march-27-2009/

if they really retailed for 98 that wouldn't be too bad but i gotta think they'll bump it up a little... i'm sure box price is going to be like 70 or something.

cross post from APC thread

(if this was mentioned, i apologize, i didn't go through the thread)

For those that don't know

APC x Supreme this summer

t-shirt and jeans

the jeans will feature the words "Fuck 'Em" written (most likely embroidered) on the pocket

“I fell, in Los Angeles, on these photographs of skate, taken in 1972 by Hugh Holland and ever published, that one will leave in book in September. There is an incredible grace in these images, it is the one time old very narcissistic reflection. I had a board drink some like that in the years 1970. I also prepare for this summer two projects with Supreme, a mark of New York which makes skate and pure and hard streetwear: a stiff denim tee-shirt and Jean with “Fuck' EM” written on the pocket.”

GOOGLELATED

stopped by today, had a gift certificate burning a whole in my pocket but there wasn't anything i liked. was lookin for a baseball jacket, but they only had blue and black left. campus jacket felt pretty crappy. pants looked to be in full stock. nothing new that hasn't been mentioned already.