Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some new stuff for this week besides the vans and matching box caps (nyc) -

love it or leave it snapbacks

heather ringers (same fabric as the heather athletics with tonal ring on neck but not sleeves - what's up with that? $66)

no more camo cap camps

btw the cut of the pocket tees is much boxier than the last ones i bought (s/s 06)

is it me or do the heather grey tees fit larger? I know they're different than the other colorways in terms of fabric (they're 90cotton/10 poly, but my Lou Reed came in the mail today and it is pretty big on me. I've tried on other stuff from this season on and this Lou Reed tee seems to fit differently.

is it me or do the heather grey tees fit larger? I know they're different than the other colorways in terms of fabric (they're 90cotton/10 poly, but my Lou Reed came in the mail today and it is pretty big on me. I've tried on other stuff from this season on and this Lou Reed tee seems to fit differently.

someone on ss interested in my lou reed asked me the same question today. the 90/10 thing was my answer. although the lou reed was the same size as another white shirt i got from this season.

that could be them just detting the first one on some "it didnt go through" bullshit

Ugh.

I assumed they deleted my second order, so i placed another order using a different card and address.

Now they've fulfilled my original order, so I'm going to have multiples of certain items.

This hasn't been as smooth as previous online orders.

just breezed through the last 15+ pages and just wanted to say good looking out to rythymandsound and readytoginite for solid info, help and a good eye/critique on the current season. You guys are a credit to the community. I still dont understand the whole rep thing and how that works on here but I always appreciate your comments.

aww yeah, silo in the house

as eastcoast and ms. sally had mentioned previously, the oxfords definitely run bigger than ever this season, to the point that i think i need a medium (which never happens), craze. they even come pre-washed otherwise i might have a shot at shrinking it down but i'm not sure that's gonna happen.