Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i've pretty much decided on that green backpack, some t's and a few hats are all I want, maybe the campus jacket.

Windbreaker was real bad though? I'm guessing not any better than those shiny ones Uniqlo has been doing the past few springs?

I have an older spring/summer hoodie (college stripe french terry) and the quality was great, so I'm guessing it's more of a manufacture thing this season.

Yea i've pretty much decided on that green backpack, some t's and a few hats are all I want, maybe the campus jacket.

Windbreaker was real bad though? I'm guessing not any better than those shiny ones Uniqlo has been doing the past few springs?

I have an older spring/summer hoodie (college stripe french terry) and the quality was great, so I'm guessing it's more of a manufacture thing this season.

i grabbed a sleeve of the windbreaker and walked away... i think the uniqlo ones might actually be better. it's cheap too (relatively), i think $128.

i was most disappointed by the snap placket hoodie. no joke, the XL came down to my knees and was cut fairly slim. material was mad flimsy too.

work plaid shirts are actually pretty dope in person. might have to come back for those.

i was most disappointed by the snap placket hoodie. no joke, the XL came down to my knees and was cut fairly slim. material was mad flimsy too.

this actually sounds perfect, depending on how tall you are. im 6'2 i dont know about you but i don't know if it'll hit my knees, but shit it sounds like the ideal spring hoodie - slim and light

thats what i wanted to hear. hope they stick around.

baseball jackets fit fine in the body, small ass arms.

parkas fit smaller than last seasons both in length and in the arms. red/tan are definitely done. restocks on monday MAYBE

incense holders are about 4 inches long (story of my life)

oh and i saw some lou reeds there to anyone who cares

wasn't really impressed with anything .. rice and beans were good as fuck though.

construction is pretty poor. it's very flimsy, but i guess a super heavy hoodie isn't ideal for spring/summer.

construction is fine, it's your standard lightweight cyc hoodie. the only complaint i have is for some reason the cuffs tend to be loose on the spring hoodies.

it's probably true that the ventile stock might be held for the webstore but at any rate i'd expect a red one to resurface in store at some point in the next week or so

lou reed colors were white, black, grey, yellow and red i think. in other words, not navy (which was the other color this season)

the_state, if you're 5'8" i'd imagine everything in xl would look like someone threw a bedsheet over you

construction is fine, it's your standard lightweight cyc hoodie. the only complaint i have is for some reason the cuffs tend to be loose on the spring hoodies.

it's probably true that the ventile stock might be held for the webstore but at any rate i'd expect a red one to resurface in store at some point in the next week or so

lou reed colors were white, black, grey, yellow and red i think. in other words, not navy (which was the other color this season)

the_state, if you're 5'8" i'd imagine everything in xl would look like someone threw a bedsheet over you

duffel coat in L from fw06 and parka from fw 08 fit like a glove.

^measurements should be up on the online site.

LA store still has (as of 5pm):

Lou Reed Tee , Yellow White

Isaac Hayes Tee, All Colors most sizes (seems like it)

Ghost Town, saw mostly bright colors

Cut The crap, black and i think teal not sure on sizes

fuck you tee, didnt really look for that but i saw grey , should be other colors/sizes available too

sledgehammer, white navy red , L and up on whites

no apologies , saw a few in red,navy,black not sure on sizes

no gods/masters, saw white don't recall the other colors, wasn't really looking

all 3 colors of the parkas were on display

windbreakers are thin as fuck

accessories are still available , i think incense holders were done for the day and the silver bottle openers might be down to 1 or 2 left.

the swiss victorinox is like 3 inches by 1/2 inch. tiny.

tan work plaid shirt is sold out

all the pants seem to be available.

crewneck sweater seemed to be selling pretty well in black and grey.

the classic hoodie is down to white red and i think it was navy or black.

there are some other things but i can't remember.

oh and they still had some box logo new eras in the back but im not a fan of fitteds.

oh, and the new beanies look really nice.