Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

he pulled your card and you got mad,you know you're the one who started the shit and now you play it backward..

You know being a mod had nothing to do with this..

nah deleting his post because he was insulting him..

once again don't get it twist.

By the way dude was probably 25 when you were 15..

glad you're having fun!

How lame are you all talking shit about Sapreem on some other forum!!

you so quiet on Ss!!!

are you sapreem? getting awful butthurt about a mediocre forum...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

canvas shoe

:confused:

The fact that they are leather lined is promising. Hopefully they will have a proper sole in theirs. Real winos have a shit insole on top of what feels and looks like hard plastic. With a $12 price point you cant hope for much, however if Supreme's were say $50, with a couple of fancy upgrades i'll be happy.

canvas shoe

:confused:

at the right price-point, those things would be dope for summer, especially if what ms. sally thinks is true (i agree).

i didnt see anything that i think would sell out except for the tees. everything else was just basic not flashy and real clean, im really feeling the marborol jacket tho shit is classic lol

a lot of the cut&sew sold out last season. especially the button downs and blank tees. not the first weekend though (fingers crossed)

I'd say there is no point. Its going to be the same as every other year. You're better off just saying you have a doctors appt and running down there. Might as well keep the vacation day. Even if they put out box logos, those still stick around for a day or 2 longer.

The site says the shoes have leather lining, insole, and gum rubber sole. All 3 are an improvement on the existing zigzag.

I was thinking same thing Sayword...collection is like 50% youth crew preppy stuff (campus jacket, baseball jacket, youth crew uh...crew, varsity coaches jacket) and 49% cholo (winos, plaids, chinos)

with a dash of military stuff thrown in for good measure

he pulled your card and you got mad,you know you're the one who started the shit and now you play it backward..

You know being a mod had nothing to do with this..

nah deleting his post because he was insulting him..

once again don't get it twist.

By the way dude was probably 25 when you were 15..

glad you're having fun!

How lame are you all talking shit about Sapreem on some other forum!!

you so quiet on Ss!!!

pussy i talk shit about him here and over there... get outta here with that shit.. look whos talking about keeping a low profile

on a side note what hoodys are left in nyc anything worth copping?

it wasn't that bad. i grabbed 2 friday morning.

it differs from season to season but i wouldn't count on the same restock thing happening - i got hosed a few times this past year. also it's not like it's that much better these days going on friday or saturday vs thursday (or spending a lot of time dropping in the next couple weeks hoping for a random restock) - they all kind of suck.

but yeah this is only if you'll die if you don't get your hands on whatever the megahyped item or two is

don't get it twist

what were people saying about sapreem's bad english?