Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

witts, if u have ever been to supreme, you know that the smell of nag champa incense, in part to cover up the smell fo weed i guess, is def a part of the store

incense holder makes alot more sense to me than some of the other accessories they have released...

i wonder if its just rebranded nag or if its through kuumba who did NBHD incense.

well

hope you guys enjoyed the preview.

that damn idiot sapreem from strictlysupreme linked all of the images directly from supreme's website

actually no he didn't, he just wants to play nice with a company that could care less if he fell off the face of the earth

anyway i grabbed everything before they took it down.... pm me with offers!!!!

asdadqwqwdqw.jpg

that guy stikes me as a huge tool, although i've never met him or had any real interaction with him. i really don't like the way he uses his moderator status to fuck with people he doesn't like. but that won't stop me from selling shit on his site or checking the stock-update thread.

anyway, i'm really glad they did regular shorts without cargo pockets or that cellphone pocket. the pants are lookin good too. and there's a ton of different style pants this season. the huge downside is the three plaids, they're all horrible.

is there a confirmed drop date?

that guy stikes me as a huge tool, although i've never met him or had any real interaction with him. i really don't like the way he uses his moderator status to fuck with people he doesn't like. but that won't stop me from selling shit on his site or checking the stock-update thread.

Beware,he might be reading this and ready to ban you! Tool ban Tool!

i really don't like the way he uses his moderator status to fuck with people he doesn't like.
i really don't think its true,you get the story twisted..
well

hope you guys enjoyed the preview.

that damn idiot sapreem from strictlysupreme linked all of the images directly from supreme's website

and now you cry cause you can't see the picture of your favorite brand no more?,who's the idiot ? !!

yeah, i dont really read the forum enough to make a valid judgment, but the one thing i remember is that some kid said he wasn't online at a certain point and dude called him out and posted his login and logout times... no need for that. i have no probable with him behaving like a normal member, but it's dumb that he uses his access to fuck with kids

if he bans me, that will just prove my point. but that would suck b/c i make more sales on ss than on sufu.

yeah, i dont really read the forum enough to make a valid judgment, but the one thing i remember is that some kid said he wasn't online at a certain point and dude called him out and posted his login and logout times... no need for that. i have no probable with him behaving like a normal member, but it's dumb that he uses his access to fuck with kids

if he bans me, that will just prove my point. but that would suck b/c i make more sales on ss than on sufu.

damn what a story!

have you ever heard about jetlag?

you know you can choose your time zone in your profile?

and how dumb is you talking shit about him on an other forum and keeping low profile on SS to make so lame resell money..

That guy Sapreem loves to dry snitch and spread your business by being a mod. His posts are always irrelevant and filled with broken english. Not knowing him at all, it would seem that he lurks around paris taking photos of himself in boutique mirrors and some how is always available to perform his half assed moderation.

He's the fucking worst and I actually hate him. Not like in an ebeef nemesis kinda of way, but in an actual hate crime kind of way.

That guy Sapreem loves to dry snitch and spread your business by being a mod. His posts are always irrelevant and filled with broken english. Not knowing him at all, it would seem that he lurks around paris taking photos of himself in boutique mirrors and some how is always available to perform his half assed moderation.

He's the fucking worst and I actually hate him. Not like in an ebeef nemesis kinda of way, but in an actual hate crime kind of way.

he pulled your card and you got mad,you know you're the one who started the shit and now you play it backward..

You know being a mod had nothing to do with this..

^

I saw what he did a few months back to you on SS the dude is like 25 and started deleting your posts because you were making him look stupid

nah deleting his post because he was insulting him..

once again don't get it twist.

By the way dude was probably 25 when you were 15..

dudes broken english KILLS me. shit is lol funny sometimes. he was all up in your shit not too long ago ..
glad you're having fun!

How lame are you all talking shit about Sapreem on some other forum!!

you so quiet on Ss!!!

e, i'm calling 3/12 release - you going to make it? want to grab lunch or something? take a day off some day for crying out loud

don't think it's gonna happen... i have the flu and still had to work yesterday. i'll see if i can finagle something, but unlikely. hopefully i'll have time to pick on the scraps left over saturday.

don't think a lot of the stuff i want is gonna be gone the first weekend anyway though. you think? the parka, pants and oxfords will stick around. the shorts probably won't drop in the first round. i can live without the tees this season. classic logo snap back might be the only thing i really miss.