Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these aren't supreme but thought it might appeal to some since these bad brains chukkas are pretty sharpish:

http://hypebeast.com/2009/02/vans-chukka-x-bad-brains/

so fucking hard, so so so so hard. I want to stuff pot in them and smoke tha shit until jah comes down and rescues me...

RASSTAAAFARRAAAHHHHH...

those aer pretty nice and simple

let the u dont listen to that [insert band collabo here] arguments start again....I liked them before you so i am cooler...blah blah blah.......

actually it should be the opposite - bad brains have fallen off for getting a more mainstream distro... like PE and obey. mr&r style

satan my black ass, supreme is matador records

heard from a dude ina store w/ a supreme acct that spring summer is dropping this month

I heard from a guy, who works in a store with a WESC account (wesc is located next to supreme) that supreme is closing for good and an Orange Julius is opening in its place on Lafayette. Most likely this month.

Weird.

I heard from a guy, who works in a store with a WESC account (wesc is located next to supreme) that supreme is closing for good and an Orange Julius is opening in its place on Lafayette. Most likely this month.

Weird.

why do you gotta go and be a dick when all im saying is that instead of the usual release in march, its pretty likely that itll come out in February this year.

• 2 weeks later...

the online shop has closed and is re-opening 3/12 (a thursday)

a lot of the muppets that clog up the other boards seem to see this as evidence of a 3/5 brick and mortar re-opening but my theory is that they will have the two on the same day to hose the campers.

otherwise they would just open the webstore on the 9th.

also nobody seems to want to spill the beans on what's going on next season. either that or i have chronic halitosis

Man, that work jacket would be tight without the fucking Marlboro logo. Looks like something you get for turning in empty packs.

yellow windbreaker is tight.

Supreme plimsoles are lol

Like the parka too, but the supreme tag is too big. Lots of stuff this season is really busy with branding and shit. Baseball jacket would look better with just the S. Motocross shorts would be better without the Supreme Motocross stuff, That military hoodie is on some W)Taps trip, etc. Kind of annoying, but a few solid pieces I hope i can pick up.

Hate that youth crew sweater, just because I'll want to pummel 90% of the people wearing it.

WOW! really surprised on some of this stuff, some of its good, some of its great. the youth of today is sweet, although it kinda sucks they took out the X, and that a bunch of nerds are going to wear yet another hardcore related graphic with no care about the culture and youth crew in general

yot.jpg

the classic logo is a must...