Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backpack isn't bad, I think that's just a watermark from hypebeast, not a label.

I'm guessing if they do carry Stussy it might be the more expensive stuff that they don't carry on their webshop, like the Schott Varsity and porter crap.

yeah but they didn't use the white labels in '03, and they only started using the randomly colored strips (red in this case) on the interior of the necks last spring. This is probably an '09 sample?

that'd be kind of weird because you'd figure they'd try to sell the sample as new with the new season as they have done previously

anyway the temp space has a real saw vibe to it, esp the sink behind the "counter"

that'd be kind of weird because you'd figure they'd try to sell the sample as new with the new season as they have done previously

yeah does seem strange

i think blank constructed tees actually might've had the white labels in 2003 and prior, but this football top is definitely very recent (maybe an 09 sample that they won't produce), 'cause it' got the white square size label on the lower left hem as well.

• 2 weeks later...