dear ... [an open letter]

haptronic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dear four loko,

when all of your caffeinated goodness left you, it also took away that special bond we once shared. i am sure you will continue to be amazing in some ways for other people, but what we once had will just never be the same.

sincerely,

dep

Dear people that venture into a retail store,

If you have no intention of purchasing anything whatsoever, don't fucking touch anything. Don't unfold any tee shirts, and if you do, don't wad them up and stuff them under other folded tees like you're being sly. Don't pick something up off a rack then put it back on the rack backwards. Don't try shit on if you know you aren't going to buy anything. That camping rule "leave no trace" applies to retail also. I'm not here for your amusement and it's not funny to pick something up and laugh about it like you're clever, or ask stupid questions like "why is this $27 tee shirt so expensive? They sell tee shirts at Costco for $6, why are yours so overpriced?" Just basically be as silent and as invisible as possible until you decide to be someone I want to interact with (ie: someone with money).

Love -

The guy that has to clean up after you're done being an asshole.

Dear facebook,

I appreciate that you're trying to connect me with people I may be old friends with, and just haven't found on facebook yet. But just because I have 14 mutual friends doesn't mean I know this individual.

If we're tagged in photos together, that's one thing, but if you could cool it with the suggestions based on mutual friends, that would be good. Especially when they're absolutely smoking hot girls. That's just like a big slap in the face. "Hey, look at this hot girl your friend is friends with. Why aren't you?" Yknow? So just like, fuck off.

Sincerely,

Clo

Dear Juvenile Court,

My little brother is a scumbag. He lies and steals from his family. He threatened our mother with death. He's not a fucking victim. He's a piece of shit. Please lock him up for years so our family can be peaceful again.

But you won't. You'll give him another chance. Of course he will fuck up again, and then my entire family will be weighed down with drama and court and such once more.

Thanks for nothing dipshits,

Ian

dear girl who sits in front of me in class,

if you are sneaking bacon covered tater tots from your backpack into your fat face.. the least you can do is SHARE YOU GREEDY FUCKING CUNT. STOP CHEWING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN AND USE A FUCKING NAPKIN.

From,

The guy behind you who will FUCK YOU UP verbally if I ever see your fatass at a party.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by deafmetal, June 10, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by deafmetal, June 10, 2012 - No reason given

dear j,

sorry it didn't work out. my idea was not to lead you on --i was still in a haze from my former broken 'relationships' and was not looking for anything serious (as i had disclosed initially when we started talking, in my defense). you needed something that i was not ready and willing to provide. for all intents and purposes however, it was really fun while it lasted. i hope you can view it in that same light.

it is also my hope that you have now found someone who is able to provide you with the love and attention you deserve so that i would not have to feel so guilty.

- dm

p.s. thanks for allowing me to drill you in the butthole.

Edited by deafmetal
  • 1 month later...