Alternative Apparel Wholesale 2009

james nicolas

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have 7 paid items for the next order

I'd rather not make them wait a whole week before i place the order..

if anyone out there would like to place an order please let me know asap

I'd like to put one in tomorrow, but would need around 15 items to do so

pm or email me ([email protected])

Thanks

I'm leaving it open until the end of the day waiting on a couple people so if you want still want to get an order in just let me know..

also, for anyone interested, here is a link their spring product guide: http://www.alternative-digital.com/alternative/spring10_RetPG#pg1

There are several new and interesting items coming out soon including:

AA1040 The Mickey Contrast Stitch Tee

AA1952 The Berke Eco-Heather Urban Polo

AA2652 The Ian Burnout Leisure Shirt

AA4810 The Wannabe Rocker Tee

AA4832 The Versailles Slub V-Neck

al1711 The G-Slack (Denim, Pinstripe, Linen)

al4051 The Spicoli Polo

as605 The Jouhhn Z Zippered Pocket Button-Down

as7338 The Disheveled Hamburg Henley

as7352 The Disheveled Portofino Polo

as7390 The Disheveled Cannes Cardigan

as7305 The Jon Linen Tee

check it out and let me know what you think

I will be releasing pricing info and availability once it gets closer to them coming out

• 2 weeks later...

Order was placed this weekend

I was aiming for this Friday as the last order of the year and last minute Christmas presents, but as I was browsing the site i noticed that there are a few new items/colors scheduled to arrive on 12/14. If anyone is interested in any of the new items, I can push back the order until then.

Here is a list of the new items/colors:

aa4832 The Versailles Slub V-Neck ( $30.00 => $20)

Elephant: XS-2X

Midnight: S, L-2X

White: 2X

aa1952 The Berke Eco-Heather Urban Polo ($40.00 => $25)

Eco-Black: S-2X

Eco-Grey: S-2X

Eco- Light blue: S-2X

Eco-Maize: S-2X

Eco-Navy: S-2X

aa4805 The Dean Slub Crew ( $28.00 => $19)

Sea Blue: XXS-2X

aa1973 Eco-Heather Crew ($24.00 => $19)

Eco- Light blue: XXS-3X

Eco-Lilac: XXS-3X

Eco-Maize: XXS-3X

If anyone is interested I will push back the order until 12/14 hoping they arrive as scheduled

If not, then the last order of the year is this Friday, the 11th

that gives you only 4 days left until the next order (if no one wants the new items)

pm or email me ([email protected]) asap to get your order in

remember, this is the last chance to order Alternative through me until January so get them in

Also, I have two AA9590 The Rocky Zip-Up Fleece Hoodie ($45 => $30) in medium I'm looking to sell

they are both size medium and one is Eco-Grey and the other Eco-Black

vwwuvt.jpg

I charge ($45 => $30) for new ones, but you can add the the Eco-Grey for $25 or the Eco-Black for $27 to an order

The grey was worn once for an hour around the house before i deicded i wasn't going to wear it. It can pass as new.

The black was a replacement I ordered for a package I thought got lost, but turned up after I ordered the replacement. It was never even been tried on. It's basically brand new and has just been sitting folded in my closet.

pm me for details or if you'd like to add them to an order

rememebr i only have 1 of each so first person to pay for them gets them

and because I've gotten request for fits pics before on items I'm selling, here is the same hoodie in a different color (eco-Black Cherry). It's become my favorite hoodie and I reach for it before my W+H and EG hoodies.

cpb1z.jpg

I have to wait until later today for a payment to clear before I place the order, so if you want to get in it you still have a few hours. Some of the new items I had posted about earlier are now in stock so if you're interested just let me know and I'll check stock. Just pm/email and I'll get back to you when I get out of class. Remember, it's the last order of the year.

• 1 month later...

because I've gotten more messages about this thread than my new one, I thought I'd update those of you who follow this thread with a link to the new one. There are new prices/rules in the new thread for 2010 orders.

Thread Here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=188818