Hey SuFu Let's Talk About Sex.

6ixes&7evens

• 3 months later...

So i decided to go to a party on Halloween and i randomly met this chick that Ive been trying to poke for awhile now. Anyways we talk for a bit and she tells me she broke up with her boyfriend (my morals and standards prohibits me from having sex with women in relationships). Prior to our engagement i had decided taken some ecstasy thinking "why not its halloween." Anyway as the night was heading to a close she asked if i needed a ride home, being driven there anyways i decided why not and left with her.

Fast forwards we're getting down i get in about 30mins or so of foreplay in bitch is soaking. I get ready to go in i look down and ... surprise! my shit is flaccid!

so i bust out laughing because i couldn't help how funny the situation was the girl gave me a real sad look but it quickly turned into a slap me on the knee laugh once i told her the situation. So im like whatever just performed cunnilingus.

Oh yeah the girl called me the next night to come over again i went over there plastered and fell asleep on her bed while we were necking.

• 11 months later...

^great tip, will try

also will finally answer those questions:

Your First Time? 20 and in the bahamas

Did you flip out when she started bleeding? i bled. at first it was nothing, then the second time was more

Did you manage to give a girl the double O? i have not given a girl the double O but personally have gotten 3 O's

Did you think sex was like the movies where you pulled out and jizzed on her face? you think its going to be sexy but then it happens and you're like 'oh'...now i just make it nastier cause no point in trying to look cute after its everywhere

Hows anal sex? still haven't had the pleasure

Any tips?

be super open minded...dudes that are afraid of doing simple freaky shit that their bitch asks them to do don't deserve the box.

Do you enjoy giving oral sex? love it, but guys--if all you're down for is getting head, make it enjoyable for her and do shit that would turn her on during. i.e. talking dirty, making her gag, slapping...w/e

i lost mine a day or two after i turned 17. it was a pretty typical awkward first experience, but amazingly i didn't blow in like 3 seconds. when i took the dom off, i obviously wasn't used to it and did it too fast or something - the jizz basically emptied out and went all over my shoes on the floor.

had the most fun and exciting sex of my life the other night. The kind where you're literally shoving shit off the bed and countertops and ripping clothes. Half drunk and loud and super fucking good. Hands down the best I've had by far.
thanks, it was good for me too

xmqy69.gif