Hey SuFu Let's Talk About Sex.

6ixes&7evens

i will be honest, i wish i could find a girl down to let me toss her salad. (0)
^ u gotta look for the crazy girls y'know the ones that say they love you after a date.

this thread been fucked up.

just straight up not true. know how to get a girl to let you toss her salad?

1.) go down on her

2.) start tossin'

objections will be shortlived and inarticulate

^ yeah i've done that before... going down on a girl, then started tossing her salad... most beezys aint down for it

Well, rather than just diving in you could start with a finger and a little stroking back there. She finds out how good that feels, she might be open to the tongue going back there. I think most women are sensitive about their bodies and don't appreciate it when a guy just goes ahead and does something as intimate as that without asking first.

Introduced my girlfriend to ass licking. She loves it, and it's one of the quickest ways to get her off. Unfortunately she doesn't return the favor as much as I'd like, but just the fact that she'll do it occasionally is better than never.

I would be more receptive to a tongue than a finger...cause finger is like going directly for it but tongue is like "oh this dude is mad sloppy but thy feels good so ima let him keep going"

Well, rather than just diving in you could start with a finger and a little stroking back there. She finds out how good that feels, she might be open to the tongue going back there. I think most women are sensitive about their bodies and don't appreciate it when a guy just goes ahead and does something as intimate as that without asking first.

Introduced my girlfriend to ass licking. She loves it, and it's one of the quickest ways to get her off. Unfortunately she doesn't return the favor as much as I'd like, but just the fact that she'll do it occasionally is better than never.

yeah... couple of them opened up to the idea afterwards... eventually one agreed to my dick up her ass...

but yeah getting tossed is pretty fucking awesome... just as long she don't shove any fingers up my poop chute....

best in 69 position.... my face buried in her snatch... her face on my asshole.

Do you enjoy giving oral sex? love it, but guys--if all you're down for is getting head, make it enjoyable for her and do shit that would turn her on during. i.e. talking dirty, making her gag, slapping...w/e

Wow... what a woman! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...