Hey SuFu Let's Talk About Sex.

6ixes&7evens

Your First Time? 17

Did you flip out when she started bleeding? Yeah, didnt wanna stain the bed sheets

Did you manage to give a girl the double O? Triple for the record

Did you think sex was like the movies where you pulled out and jizzed on her face? I jizzed on face, in da mouth, in the ass, in her vagina, all too common

Hows anal sex? Nothing really special, just another hole to me.

Any tips? Make your partner squirt everytime, its fascinating. Vagina juice taste not bad actually. Gotta do oral

Do you enjoy giving oral sex? Oh yeah, 69 yeah.

Personal record for sex in 1 day(24hrs) is 6 times with the same girl.

PP3006.jpgPP3006.jpg

PP3006.jpgPP3006.jpg

• 7 months later...
For the diverse crowed here on the 'Soufs I'm really disappointed in how un-provocative and un-comprehensive this thread is. With how eclectic the population is you would think there where would be more people talking about sex and getting laid here. I mean there is only 120 post in this topic. The marijuana thread is pushing damn near 6,000 post. Put down your damn bongs and get [to talking about getting] laid.

This post is kind of a fail, because I can't think of any good way to get this thread popping.

So sad, so sad.

^ u gotta look for the crazy girls y'know the ones that say they love you after a date.

be warned they might threaten to kill themselves if you ever decide to leave.

anyways i think i hit the jackpot with this girl ive been seeing plus side shes down for whatever down side shit gets weird even for me.

like the other day she was like lets roleplay im like okay fine i asked her what was she into she was being shy at first but i kept nagging blah blah u can trust me etc etc so she said she wanted me to act as if i was her brother not like her real brother or as if she was my real sister but as if it was a whole differently family. it was super creepy and crazy awkward (first time roleplay) i could not look at her with a straight face i kept laughing she eventually got offended i apologized got my shit together and just did it.

now i know how she felt like when i put that speculum in her.

was a fair trade i guess

i will be honest, i wish i could find a girl down to let me toss her salad. (0)

Completely agree with you there, you arent the only one

^ u gotta look for the crazy girls y'know the ones that say they love you after a date.

be warned they might threaten to kill themselves if you ever decide to leave.

anyways i think i hit the jackpot with this girl ive been seeing plus side shes down for whatever down side shit gets weird even for me.

like the other day she was like lets roleplay im like okay fine i asked her what was she into she was being shy at first but i kept nagging blah blah u can trust me etc etc so she said she wanted me to act as if i was her brother not like her real brother or as if she was my real sister but as if it was a whole differently family. it was super creepy and crazy awkward (first time roleplay) i could not look at her with a straight face i kept laughing she eventually got offended i apologized got my shit together and just did it.

now i know how she felt like when i put that speculum in her.

was a fair trade i guess

that's some next level roleplay :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Your First Time? 18, gf of three month. Used a condom. (Didn't know any better....) Broke it, she flipped out.

Did you flip out when she started bleeding? Finger fucked her plenty deep before hand, shit was already broke.

Did you manage to give a girl the double O? Not her, but the one after that, and so on.

Did you think sex was like the movies where you pulled out and jizzed on her face? Nah nutted in there pulled out and was like hrm.

Hows anal sex? One chick i went with prefered anal to anything. It's nothing really special, more of the same really. No gushing of love juices though (thank god)

Any tips? Come hither motion. Stimulate that gspot and clit together.

Do you enjoy giving oral sex? Always, girl needs to be smooth around the lips though, no hair.

• 6 months later...