Hey SuFu Let's Talk About Sex.

6ixes&7evens

i've finally found a girl who's down to beat in the library. she says it's one of the last things she wants to do before transferring schools.

there's a relatively secluded area in the basement that's usually kind of empty but still all filled with books, so it would set the atmosphere appropriately. here's to hoping i get my d academically v'd up. in the near future.

. Although it is acceptable for one to enjoy his lady (or man) friend selflessly offering their anus for pleasure, just know that there must be reciprocal sacrificing--not always sexual, it could be watching horrendous movies or hanging out with their family.

lololololol

courtesy of urban dictionary

"Coming nearly close to climax or ejaculation,then purposefully stopping sexual stimulation in order to delay the same, so that the ultimate climax will be more intense. Unlike the other two definitions of "edging" so far included in this dictionary, it is not a practice necessary inclusive of masturbation ("wanking"), but is also practiced amongst homosexual (and, I suppose, heterosexual) partners/couples."

getting prissy over swallowing is pointless. if its already been in your mouth, then what difference does it make?

a girl i was friends with in school used to blow her boyfriend daily because he told her that buildup of ejaculate could cause him serious health problems.. she looked really confused when she found out it was bullshit.