Undercover Mens S/S 09 - "Neoboy" + "Poptones"

inaya

I understand that there are obvious references being pulled but it's interesting that he appears to be "manufacturing" a hypothetical youth subculture to be adopted. Very interesting.

God stop thinking so hard. It's annoying.

Niggah, Japanese have been copying western subcultures for decades. Get over it. He's a deconstructionist that makes trendy clothes. What else is there to get? What the fuck is this "manufacturing" a hypothetical youth culture bullshit? Un-loosen the corset on your crotch and just let things be. Fuck.

Niggah, Japanese have been copying western subcultures for decades. Get over it. He's a deconstructionist that makes trendy clothes. What else is there to get? What the fuck is this "manufacturing" a hypothetical youth culture bullshit? Un-loosen the corset on your crotch and just let things be. Fuck.

Should've just said that in the first place because frankly I'm inclined to agree with you that's all he's really doing.

I don't know why this dude feels like everything he says has to hold some relevance when he comments in these threads, especially when he hasn't even handled most of the stuff he's writing about. You do you though.

Too many vague pronouns. If you're saying that "Servo2000 feels like everything he says has to hold some relevance" then yes, I try and make an effort to be "relevant." It's the point of Superfashion. We have Supertrash and Supershopper for a reason. I'm sure Rajio has handled a great deal more of it than me so I'm willing to bow to that when he actually makes a point - like he did here.

PEACE MOTHERFUCKERS IM DONE WITH THIS